• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
Bezel definitely looks like it has a different color tone. Not WG, which has a warmer tone and. I wonder if these idiots galvanized the bezel or rhodium plated it to give it a different color.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I think they rhodium treat the arf, I’ve had two an it looks different and wears off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rolexman72

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/5/18
Reactions: Jayalvin777

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
Bezel definitely looks like it has a different color tone. Not WG, which has a warmer tone and. I wonder if these idiots galvanized the bezel or rhodium plated it to give it a different color.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I think they rhodium treat the arf, I’ve had two an it looks different and wears off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bendori

2/5/16
Datejust 41's lug width is 21mm (e.g., https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=535802); therefore, the 116613 bracelet will not fit.

DANG IT! Thanks for answering and merry Christmas to you pompompurin. I remeber you made a GF DJ 41 franken and we discussing the 'protrusions' on the gen dial. I guess time has finally come where we can finally build the best DJ 41 franken ever!

Btw, do you think 126603 bracelets from either ARF, GF, VRF or D1F would fit? Those bare sides are driving me nuts!

eltrinita

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
3/7/20
My TD asked VSF about plating the side of middle links and they replied him THEY WONT DO THAT !!!!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

eltrinita

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
3/7/20
My TD asked VSF about plating the side of middle links and they replied him THEY WONT DO THAT !!!!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Yes vsf have better movement and better stock DW and crystal but latest arf have much better lugs shape like gen,vsf have too fat lugs

Reactions: Tete and KJ2020

houss1981

15/3/17
ZyJtNJ.jpg

Gen DJ with reflection on the cyclop. What is the difference between this and the reps then?

Last edited:
Reactions: YellowFin

ap@12

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/12/12
What they did to rhoodium dial,neither is black neither gray
comparison with arf which is very close to gen and even more darker compared to gen
this is also arf compared to gen

in real life the arf is also not good compared to gen!!
the arf is to brown-bronze to gen,have bouth
but he,if you want perfection then buy a gen,its still a rep and i think alot off people want a gen watch for rep price ;)

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
I don'r know what i should think about the bezel ..... what you guys say ? Dial seems also way too dark....you guys mentiones already

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
I don'r know what i should think about the bezel ..... what you guys say ? Dial seems also way too dark....you guys mentiones already
Yes im sceptic about bezel too and dial is too dark,as i said before neither is black neither is gray
i think and maybe silver is closer to gen but thats only from pictures and videos,still no side by side with gen