• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is this Noob Daytona V4???

Maxbjj

Looking Around
11/2/20
Hi everyone. Im new on here and to rep watches. Just got my new Noob v4 delivered and I'm a bit concerned that this is not what I've paid for. I may be wrong. My concerned is the size of the case from what I've read case size is same as gen, thickness for sure. Should be 40mm ( give or take few 0.1mm ) and 12.5mm thick. Watch looked small when I've unpacked it. I have attached pictures of exact measurements of my V4 and if someone could tell me if this is how they come or I was simply robbed lol. I can post more pictures if needed. Thanks for help

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
It looks fine to me. When I place the calipers on my v2.2 Daytonas in exactly the same way you have, I get 38.2 as well. That’s not surprising with the lugs in the way and the subtle curves of the case.

The stock crystal gasket is a bit tall on the Noob, so the crystal sits a bit high and that’s what adds to the thickness measurement.

Oh, and the reason it looked small is... watches are small. It’s always a surprise when they arrive and they’re nothing like as big as they looked in the photos. :)

Last edited: