VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

VSF Factory has released their 126610 Submariner with their VS3235 movement.

The VS3235 movement is a true custom clone 3235 movement which factory claims an astonishing 72± hours power reserve.

Factory will be providing more pics and updates, with some comparison pics to come.

The stocks will be released in the next few days, and ready for order now.

Regards,
    Andrew
    https://trustytime.io
    For other shopping needs, pls visit https://trusty-shop.com

Reserved Post
    Regards,
    Andrew
    https://trustytime.io
    For other shopping needs, pls visit https://trusty-shop.com

Comment

Sounds fantastic, now I hope they have improved their rehaut compared to the old models.

Comment

Originally posted by Tschacko View Post
        Sounds fantastic, now I hope they have improved their rehaut compared to the old models.
        I wish this vsf version is closest to the genuine .....hope it has a good cyclope

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Comment

Great thing about this rep is there isn’t thousands and thousands of the Gen in the wild yet. Unlike the 116 sub where the reps took 10 years to be anywhere near close. These new ones are going to be close from the start, I’m unsure how anyone would be able to say this wasn’t a real watch as many wouldn’t have seen a real one yet or for some time. Especially if you open the back and see a 3235

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by stufuse; 30-11-20, 14:01.

Comment

trustytime

Which direction does the VS3235 set time and quickset date?

Gen
            Position 3: Backward crown = forward hands
            Position 2: Forward crown = forward date

Any word on the 126619LB or the BIG question, the 126613LB? We really want to see what VSF can do with "gold"

Thanks Andrew

Edit: Corrected quickset date info
            Last edited by KJ2020; 02-12-20, 00:15.
            We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
            GMT Movements Explained
            BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
            Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?
            The Fantasy Watch Thread
            Noob GMT's poor bezel design
            Ceramic insert paint mod

Double Nine Gonzo!

Comment

Originally posted by stufuse View Post
              Great thing about this rep is there isn’t thousands and thousands of the Gen in the wild yet. Unlike the 116 sub where the reps took 10 years to be anywhere near close. These new ones are going to be close from the start, I’m unsure how anyone would be able to say this wasn’t a real watch as many wouldn’t have seen a real one yet or for some time. Especially if you open the back and see a 3235
              What he said. By the time, more buyers get their gens delivered, VSF and other factories will have their 1266xx V4 or V5 finished...

Comment

Originally posted by stufuse View Post

True, not to mention that half the real ones are going to spend their early years bouncing around between greys, flippers, and safety deposit boxes.

Comment

What’s the price on these?

Comment

With shipping they are now over $500!! Not so cheap anymore!

Comment

Runs longer than my phone.
                      VS did a great job with the movement!
                      WTB:

-PAM 024 & 025 / VSF 213
                      -JF Black AP RO 33mm

-JF AP ROO Sachin Tendulkar, Jarno Trulli, 57th Street, Black Rubberclad... anything else, offers?

Comment

We need to get the movement solely to swap it in an ARF DJ41!

Comment

Damn, I just ordered 116610LV-VSF last week and seems they already have 126610 in place with an updated movement. Is it a good idea to ask my TD to wait for the new release or the existing order is fine? I haven't received my QC yet.
                          WTB: V72 / V726 / V730 Movements

WTB: TC 16610LV - V6 or V7

Comment

Originally posted by PAMorROLEX View Post
                            Damn, I just ordered 116610LV-VSF last week and seems they already have 126610 in place with an updated movement. Is it a good idea to ask my TD to wait for the new release or the existing order is fine? I haven't received my QC yet.
                            Depends which watch you really want to buy I guess. I’m sure a good TD will swap with you for the extra pennies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Substar View Post
                              With shipping they are now over $500!! Not so cheap anymore!
                              What’s the price, 478 or something?

Comment

Working...
                              X