• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Mr. VSF, if you’re listening....

thefever

Renowned Member
29/4/13
Please fix this rehaut on the next version.

The rehaut on my VSF 116610LV has some machining marks.

While it’s not noticeable on the wrist, it definitely shows up in pics. Not sure if i just got a less than stellar example or if it’s like this throughout the batch.

Noticed it today when I took shots and compared it to my LN. LN was bought March 2020 so it’s the latest 116610 before the 41mm came out and replaced it.

Please fix this rehaut on the next version.

Reactions: pclaussen

thefever

Renowned Member
29/4/13
Seems like Mr. VSF takes charge and listens to what the people want and fixes stuff right away. Figured I’d bring it up to their attention.

Reactions: KJ2020

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
"So there I was sitting across from this guy at the bar wearing a Rolex Submariner Hulk, but I couldn't help but notice there were some odd marks on his engraved rehaut, I made the jump and called him out instantly! Boy I sure showed that guy!"

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
"So there I was sitting across from this guy at the bar wearing a Rolex Submariner Hulk, but I couldn't help but notice there were some odd marks on his engraved rehaut, I made the jump and called him out instantly! Boy I sure showed that guy!"

As I read I was thinking what if ... what if... you switched shoes with that dude? Not sure whether u like “that” feelings in public.. just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thefever

Renowned Member
29/4/13
Also noticed bezel the engravings and the submariner text are slightly thinner on the VSF. These two probably wouldn’t be noticeable unless next to gen.

fpharryc

Known Member
11/4/12
He is in Turkey having turkeys. Will update soon.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Fervid

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
thefever Really nice shot, bro! Still can't see the machining marks, does it really matter? Wear it in good health. :clap_1:

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
That rehaut is hideous how can anyone ever wear that thing on their wrist?! It screams "I AM A FAKE ROLEX!" please Mr Vsf or Mrs Vsf help this guy out and send him a better rehaut to replace that monstrosity. Sorry thefever i was just trolling. Have a happy turkey day to all my fello Paesano

Last edited:
Reactions: YellowFin

Gordo0220

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/2/19
VSF submariner sure is nice even with machining marks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

midnight_pasty

Known Member
11/6/17
hey mister vsf,while you're here can you also clone the 4130 movement and release a panda daytona.many thanks.

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
Mr VSF got called out flexing his fakes on Instagram. As a result VSF factory is expected to shut down permanently on December 4th.

Reactions: YellowFin