Spotted zzf hulk on rolex group - Facebook

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spotted zzf hulk on rolex group - Facebook

Lol what a scum. Or just checking how good this rep is?
    members think it is real....

jesus let the guy do whatever he wants

get a life man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by blakwa View Post
      jesus let the guy do whatever he wants

get a life man

Ok thanks.
      what are u doing in this thread then? Obv troll spotted

Comment

just tell him that he may want to go back to his AD because it looks like someone played a HorologyHouse on him!

Originally posted by diamant View Post
        Lol what a scum. Or just checking how good this rep is?
        members think it is real....

Comment

lol

no offence bro but what are you like fake watch gestapo or what?

you really have nothing better to do?

and posting people’s names without their consent on public forums like this?

sounds to me like you’re the one that’s burt hurt

i’d suggest you remove the post or at least blur the guys name

Comment

Placing rep watches on resources dedicated to gen watches is a prohibited practice. This person might be a member of rwi, see this post.

Comment

Isn’t this happening right here on RWI with “Best Hulk Battle”? We are all guilty of a little wannabe......

Divers,Chronos and Coffee

Comment

Originally posted by KOT1917 View Post
                Placing rep watches on resources dedicated to gen watches is a prohibited practice. This person might be a member of rwi, see this post.
                Yes, exactly. Look at the troll above...

Comment

well if you’re sure it’s an RWI member then send him a DM instead of calling him “scum” and roasting him publicly

last time i checked it was “innocent until proven guilty” and i certainly don’t like the witch hunt approach

Comment

There is no certainty, there is a violation. If this person is a member, chances are they will see it and delete their post. If the moderators consider it incorrect to use this kind of personal information in the post, they themselves will come and put things in order in the threads.

In my opinion, this is a pretty neat way to draw attention to a violation. TC wrote about it here on rwi, not in the comments below the photo.

Comment

and what if the guy bought it in good faith as a gen and is a clueless victim of a fraud?

sure it’s a far stretched assumption but regardless, dealing with the “suspicion” in such manner publicly seems like nazi tactics

i believe people should be treated with respect and have the right to defend themselves but whatever i’m not going into a keyboard fight over this

i just thought RWI members were a little bit more ummm “elite” and enlightened and not as juvenile to call strangers “scum” on the internet and drop their real names

Comment

Lol at the neon sign in the alleged fraudsters profile pic. “Fake a SELfie” fitting.

Comment

If this person became a victim of scammers and found this photo on rwi, he should be grateful that he was prompted that this watch is not original, before he tried to sell it to someone. Then, he can contact the moderators and ask to edit the post. Also, even if he did it deliberately, he, as you rightly said, has the right to defend himself, and also solve this issue, in the way that the administration will prompt to settle it if he is not already doing this at the moment.

To the best of the specifics of my upbringing, I will not compare the correspondence on the forum on the Internet with "nazism", I just want to note that any issue can be solved simply if everything is done directly and clearly.

Comment

Admin please delete post. Ment no harm.Raddave

Comment

Originally posted by diamant View Post
                              Admin please delete post. Ment no harm.Raddave
                              we dont delete posts , sorry
                              QFOAHDT

Comment

Working...
                              X