• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A List of The Best Rolex Reps Available

Ace33

Horology Curious
30/10/20
Hi guys, can someone help me with these. I did go through the forum and threads but I couldn't find the answers. Which is the best seller for Rolex Datejust with jubilee bracelet? For example the one im looking at is below. It could be the white or another colour dial but that same watch. Is that watch in the link a good rep? Sorry for the questions but i'm a noob in this field.

links are below for two watches I found. Need advice if they are good or which seller to get it from.

https://puretimewatch.io/datejust-41-126334-vrf-1-1-best-edition-904l-steel-blue-dial-stick-markers-on-ss-jubilee-bracelet-a3235.html#

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Hi guys, can someone help me with these. I did go through the forum and threads but I couldn't find the answers. Which is the best seller for Rolex Datejust with jubilee bracelet? For example the one im looking at is below. It could be the white or another colour dial but that same watch. Is that watch in the link a good rep? Sorry for the questions but i'm a noob in this field.

links are below for two watches I found. Need advice if they are good or which seller to get it from.

https://puretimewatch.io/datejust-41-126334-vrf-1-1-best-edition-904l-steel-blue-dial-stick-markers-on-ss-jubilee-bracelet-a3235.html#

Sellers sell watches, manufacturers manufacture.

Choose manufacturer, then choose seller.

mlk597

Horology Curious
11/2/21
Anyone here familiar with the watch worn in American Psycho? The 36mm date just with jubilee bracelet.

arloge

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/7/19
Italia
Hi guys, can anyone help me?
I want to buy a replica of Rolex sea-dweller 2017 baselworld and I was recommended the one from ARF. I do not know who to contact to make a safe purchase you which tm do you recommend to contact in order not to take a sound rip-off?
I am Italian and my English is very very poor but I hope to be able to bring home a good watch
thank you

Liquid Snake

Known Member
28/2/21
Florida
Anyone here familiar with the watch worn in American Psycho? The 36mm date just with jubilee bracelet.

That watch would be a 16013 acrylic crystal. Circa 1980s. The Gens used to go for around 2k. I almost bought one but went with a 17013 oysterquartz for 1500. I miss those prices.... As for a rep :confused: I don't believe that they exist. Unless you get your hands on a old fake from the 90s but that will look most likely terrible. Maybe you can get a 16233 replica :confused:

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
I'm new here and still learning what's what. I'm looking for a good Daytona rep with functioning chrono subdials and good quality movement? I don't particularly care if the movement looks the part as long as the functions are correct and the hands/dial/bezel/case look the part.

Experience with one of these? Would this be a good choice?
https://www.intime05.co/rollie/7944...-edition-black-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a4130.html

If you want a good Daytona go for NOOB Daytona. Clone movment. Best in the market.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

pewpew

Looking Around
5/8/15
Hey awesome people,

Looking to buy the best GMT Master II Pepsi on a jubilee bracelet I can find, but I'm a bit worried reading about TD portraying as a "solid" movement when actually selling a "timebomb" movement, i'm nowhere educated enough to spot the difference.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...cas/8449368-rep-rolex-gmt-movements-explained

I've been looking at Intimewatches, geektime and puretime.

Sadly I'm feeling a bit lost in this jungle and was hoping someone more experienced in this field could point me in the right direction

Thanks in advance

J3rryken

Horology Curious
4/3/20
Hey awesome people,

Looking to buy the best GMT Master II Pepsi on a jubilee bracelet I can find, but I'm a bit worried reading about TD portraying as a "solid" movement when actually selling a "timebomb" movement, i'm nowhere educated enough to spot the difference.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...cas/8449368-rep-rolex-gmt-movements-explained

I've been looking at Intimewatches, geektime and puretime.

Sadly I'm feeling a bit lost in this jungle and was hoping someone more experienced in this field could point me in the right direction

Thanks in advance

My advise, for a TD go with Geektime,

I ordered with many TD's various times and here is my experience:

Intime:
- Has certain discounts and promotions like %5 off on bitcoin payment, extra strap and box etc...
- Fast order and good communication QC usually 2 or 3 days after order
- Shipping really fast and good packaging
- Potato QC pics, manipulates angles to hide certain flaws but all with very good/reasonable timegraph numbers.
- Zero afterservice, one watch arrived broken but i decided to bring it to my watch smith to check out the movement and he said it was one gear that was broken and i was willing to pay for the costs of shipping of that part etc... but he want dark on me. i sourced the part from someone else and fixed it for $20.

Geektime:
- Fast response, good communication very helpful on tips if any doubt between movements or factories prefers Whatsapp.
- QC usually very fast 2-3 days, very high quality pics and every watch ive ordered from him had perfect timegraph numbers.
- Very honest dealer, if he notices a flaw he usually will send the watch back himself or ask you if this bothers you, never tends to hide flaws
- Cheap shipping but slower $35 worldwide, for my location it takes usually 2 or 3 weeks.

Puretime:
- Stay away from them hes the worst of all, especially if he notices that you are new to this he'll send you a flawed watch or hide flaws or even send you a broken watch.

Hontwatch:
- Bought 2 watches from him, free shipping, very good price with extra strap etc... but i noticed all his watches have an extremly bad timegraph numbers and my last order came with a broken bracelet.

Jtime:
- Hes a bit like Geektime, very good and fast in everything from communication, shipping, QC...
- A bit more expensive on shipping $65 now (uses DHL)
- Is very honest, will tell you if there is a problem sourcing the model and has no problem changing your order if you dont want to wait too long.

For some watches, around $300 you can go for Intime if you want some extra strap or box with it, if you want to be sure and go for perfect go with Geektime or Jtime.

Mike joe

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/3/17
Hi what is geek times address I can’t find him on trusted dealers.