• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Questions regarding the ZF V3 116610LN

Futzorr

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/8/19
EU
Hey guys,

I hope everyone is doing fine in these times.

First a disclaimer:

For your own safety sake, when ordering a watch from a TD don't EVER use a link a member provides. Use the tab on the upper section called "Trusted Dealers" and find a TD via the correct link.

Now that this is out of the way.

Im planning to order a 116610LN sub.
Ive looked at Jtime and puretimes website.

I want to buy the latest version from ZF (the V3 with the updated VR3135). However im confused if these 2 watches are the same - the price difference is 50 USD.

http://jtime.cc/us/submariner-116610...vr3135-v3.html

https://puretimewatch.io/watch-brand...et-vr3135.html

Also, are the above watches updated with the new bracelet from ZF as informed in this link?: https://puretimewatch.io/news/sneak-...-bracelet.html
(it seems the bracelet isn't updated on the jtime website due to the engraving being Z1R and not 2FV - however I can't confirm this on Puretimes website as there's no pictures showing the engraving. I know I could just ask the TD, but im trying the helpful resource of RWI first)

Thx in advance guys and have a great sunday!

Last edited:

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I believe one is a ZF and the other a ZZF..both these are different factories. So to answer your question, they are not the same watches and they are not the same manufacturer either.

Futzorr

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/8/19
EU
You're absolutely right. Jesus Christ, I should get some sleep mixing factories up ... :eek:

NETGLW

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/8/20
i wonder what makes u choose zzf over rxf? are you going to mod your watch with a gen crystal and new bezel insert? the rxf pulls ahead by Far, especially for the price at "best out of the box submariner"

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Rol.exe

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/8/20
New Zealand
i wonder what makes u choose zzf over rxf? are you going to mod your watch with a gen crystal and new bezel insert? the rxf pulls ahead by Far, especially for the price at "best out of the box submariner"

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I'm still waiting for mine but it has cleared customs so shouldn't be long. The RXF has had very positive in-hand reviews so far whereas we are still waiting for ZZF V3 reviews. Then there's the upcoming VSF lineup with their 3135 movement which should be out at the end of this month. I believe I may have seen an RXF 3135 listed on Trusty Time as well.

I'm also curious as to why the ZZF over RXF/VSF and what the acceptable flaws and must haves are.

Futzorr

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/8/19
EU
Im really just interested in the one with the best case and SEL.

Im changing everything else to gen beside case, bracelet and movement.