• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who sells the best rolex submariner?

RolexLord

Horology Curious
20/9/20
Hi who makes the best rolex sub? I see many factories and i need to buy best one

rrr27

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/4/18
R Factory!

Search for it!

————————-

My rep:
114060 ZZF V2
Pam111 V3 Noob
214270 JF V2
114300 ARF V2
126334 ARF V2
16610LV TC
IWC Portoghese
Blancpain FF Noob (V2?)
116610LV Zzf V2s
Tudor BB Zf blue

NETGLW

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/8/20
R factory! lol
are you talking ootb?
best sub ootb and bang for the buck is the new RXF 116610LN u cant beat it..

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Hi who makes the best rolex sub? I see many factories and i need to buy best one

Become a Supporter!
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slashFAslash

21/7/18
1) Read Tobel's post
2) It is currently undecided, there are lots of new factories producing their own Rep of the sub and all of them have their pros and cons. If I were you I'd just check the threads for the new factory models (ARF, Noob, RXF, ZF, ZZF) and then you can decide for yourself. All of them are good btw

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal

First of all,
Welcome to the forum..
Head over to the new members area and look through some of the stickies threads and the FAQ & that will answer a lot of your questions about how this whole thing works. Right at the top of this page and right next to the RWI banner is a "Trusted Dealers" box that you can select and be directed to the page where all the TD's are listed. They all get the watches from the same place so any of them can get you the same watches.

Once you have done some reading in the two places I suggest then head over to the Rolex part of this forum and start with some more reading. Your type of question is frowned upon as it is asked so frequently that many of us get tired of answering the same question for someone new and then as soon as they get their watch they disappear.

Spend a little time reading and learning a bit. All reps have flaws. You really need to do a little research and figure out which flaws you can live with and which you can't. Just my 2 pennies.

Good luck on your journey

Or just buy the one that R factory makes....no flaws!

Reactions: P..DR..D

Reto

Known Member
Certified
11/4/19
Ok I’ll
Bite

ZZF or RXF.

Google trusted dealer.

Use JTime.cc or Geektime or mirotime.

Saved you months of research. You owe me one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk