• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF V3 Submariners up on Jtime

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
copy paste from my mail with Li.....

”Updates are:
ARF bracelet, rehaut, crystal from V2.”

but I will ask again

I am not saying you are lying. On every TD website it only states clasp.

If it was the whole bracelet than it would have been listed as whole bracleet

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
It’s the ENTIRE BRACELET. Don’t listen to anything [mention]foozoo58 [/mention] says. Loves to troll and spread false rumors about the ZZF. He’s a ZF fan (for new members ZF is a different factory from ZZF) and is sad that the watch was a bit of a letdown based on the dealer sample photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sputim

foozoo58

Banned
20/11/19
It’s the ENTIRE BRACELET. Don’t listen to anything [mention]foozoo58 [/mention] says. Loves to troll and spread false rumors about the ZZF. He’s a ZF fan (for new members ZF is a different factory from ZZF) and is sad that the watch was a bit of a letdown based on the dealer sample photos.

What are you saying?!

ON EVERY SINGLE TD WEBSITE IT SAYS IT IS THE ARF CLASP ONLY.,

Why do you keep commenting on my posts. you are the real troll. I am an ARF AND ZF FAN but that does not take away from my point.

mariot

22/2/19
I already have zzf v2 and arf. both bracelets look the same and only the screws are different (better on arf)

zzf glidelock is crap and arf glidelock is good compared to the rest of the replicas but still needs work to become the same as the gen

Last edited:

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
What are you saying?!

Why do you keep commenting on my posts. you are the real troll. I am an ARF AND ZF FAN but that does not take away from my point.

giphy.gif

Tehehe

Shany

24/6/19
What are you saying?!

Solid Stainless Steel 904L with Flip Lock Deployant Buckle (Updated by Same Bracelet Factory as ARF)

Strap

foozoo58

Banned
20/11/19
Solid Stainless Steel 904L with Flip Lock Deployant Buckle (Updated by Same Bracelet Factory as ARF)

Strap

Told you! the only thing updated by arf is the buckle

Substar

16/9/20
I already have zzf v2 and arf. both bracelets look the same and only the screws are different (better on arf)

zzf glidelock is crap and arf glidelock is good compared to the rest of the replicas but still needs work to become the same as the gen

If you look more closely the biggest difference in arf and zzf bracelet is the sel curvature to the first link. Arf get this correct whereas the zzf sel extends out too far before curving. You can see the arf design difference on the new v3 on Li’s pics so it is obviously the whole bracelet regardless of what our learned friend says!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: phdsjain and mariot