• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

One Day Late - ZF 116610 LV & LN

arter97

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/7/16
Ok. I see some QC pics are posted here and some of you even got the watches. Are these ordered from PureTime?

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Bigpoppad Nice little review mate. That crystal looks great, would love to see some more photos. ZF did a great job.

Will put up more pics in the morning. Its a very goodclooking watch i think if the bezel action was better and i hadnt had to mess around with the clasp a bit i would be gushing about it because purely based on looks its outstanding.

Last edited:

Solaris58

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
9/9/20
Great picures. It really makes me hesitate between VSF and ZF. I love the quality build of this ZF watch. I wish the CGs were a little more Gen-like though or at least as good as VSF. see pic below for a comp of ZF - VSF - Gen CGs. is it that obvious though IRL? How would would rate the lugs?

Also saucin reported very bad inscriptions on the side of the case (between the lugs) on the VSF. Is it also the case with your ZF? Finally how's the angle between the SEL and the first link (see below)? Same disaster as the VSF?

thks

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Thanks for the photos, some of the photos are not very clear. How are the hands and the cyclop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

When you quote a post it's actually better if you remove the pics so that you don't end end up with the same 10 pics repeated over and over again in a thread, just to add one sentence or one question. Thanks for thinking about the others

Reactions: GingerBubba

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Thanks for the photos, some of the photos are not very clear. How are the hands and the cyclop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The hands look really good irl under hard mag the edges could be better the cyclops is the best ive seen irl. Its not gen but the black hole and clarity is there

Reactions: JumpiterT