• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Battle Has Already Begun

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Yeah the Hulk is V6F, RXF only available in LN, but they are the same thing. V6F, RXF and VSF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And HBB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tete

4/11/16
Yeah the Hulk is V6F, RXF only available in LN, but they are the same thing. V6F, RXF and VSF

not the same, change the case, lugs and cg

jk1846

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/12/19
Huge opportunity for everyone, I hope AR factory is listening to all the experts from here!

What I really want them to fix is:

Better platinum engravings on the bezel - I have a gen 114060 and the ZZF one. When im in low lighting, I literally can't see the numbers on my ZZF, it is quite different than on the gen.

The cyclops and DW on date models have to be perfect now (At least the Cyclops)

Hopefully a high quality bracelet, that keeps its tightness a little bit longer than the current

Now this I agree with, in low lighting you can barely make engravings on the bezel, to me that’s the first tell you anyone who knows what there looking at, I have been satisfied with my zzf sub the damn thing takes a beating everyday and is in the water just about everyday and not one time have I had a hint of any problems, the only thing that makes me hesitant on ordering a RXF or a VSF sub is I would like to hear how they hold up under daily wear and tear and in the water straight out of the box, I didn’t have mine serviced or waterproofed it went straight from the box to my wrist, I hear of some instances where water gets in a ruins a watch from someone washing their hands or something simple, maybe I just got lucky with my zzf, I do wish the bezel engravings weren’t so damn dull though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I bet 99 out of 100 RXF reps are water resistant out of the box. However I'd say the same for ZZF, Noob, VSF and basically any modern sub.....

Did you buy that rare dodgy one (that probably only needs the o-rings greasing)? If you don't test it first, then maybe. Wear any Rep in water out of the box at your peril (but you'll probably be fine).

Cully

Renowned Member
29/5/18
UK
Today another maker told me the 41Sub will be released in about 2 months time, I really doubt they can make any good watches in such short time.

I spoke to a non TD today who I used to use , he says he now has the 41mm, I said his tape measure is faulty , and said goodbye.

W47chl0v3r

PM for 5402 inquiries
Supporter
Certified
29/8/19
This thread gives meaning to the phrase "fire up the rep machines"

mariot

22/2/19
92d5a37645d9cd8e0aedce532bd3a2db.jpg
2e3d54a2c700b0130f084ca9d5da92a7.jpg

ZF VS GEN VS VSF

I personally think ZF DW is better, ZF ar reflection color is more close to genuine, black hole effect is similar. Just my own opinion.

ZF is better definitely! do you have any video from ZF?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
ZF cyclops looks clearer to me, and like it lets more light in. AR color is different.

ZzJEL3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Tione12