• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Battle Has Already Begun

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
I think everyone is late about the 2020 rolex card puretime

Or maybe you have some input about this?

Here's a replica of the new 2020 card, exclusive release apparently..

Including nfc chip (pointing to the warranty of your watch)
Specific rolex serial engraving (new sec measure)
And more... as per gen.

And yes it's a replica rolex store as well on background lol
20200919-195221.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: stufuse

waxdec

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/11/19
Cool, so it's the same as the 2020 Tudor cards.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Easy peasy, shave the inside of the lugs 0.5mm, stick a SD bracelet on and a Hulk insert with a black dial. Ready next Tuesday.

The outer lug width is wider on the older generation ceramic Rolex so this wouldn't be accurate. Dial and bezel is also ~.3mm bigger.

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
The outer lug width is wider on the older generation ceramic Rolex so this wouldn't be accurate. Dial and bezel is also ~.3mm bigger.

I don't think that he was saying that you would have a totally accurate 126610 by doing that, just that it would be quick and dirty and not be too far off

Reactions: KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Highly unlikely we will ever have a totally accurate 126610 rep. The rep factories will take the easiest road to close enough.

Reactions: stufuse and mari115

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Highly unlikely we will ever have a totally accurate 126610 rep. The rep factories will take the easiest road to close enough.

They should be as reasonably accurate as what we have now. And what we have now doesn't have messed up lug width aside from ARF. All have accurate dial and bezel size... if VSF takes this rep as serious as they do their omegas and the previous sub then I'll be on board. And given their track record there's no reason to think otherwise. It will probably take 6 months to a year however. But yeah I can see them take crappy shortcuts until a real release.

Last edited:

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Not sure why you say that. If VSF takes this rep as serious as they do their omegas and the previous sub then I'll be on board. And given their track record there's no reason to think otherwise. It will probably take 6 months to a year however.

You've been a member for over a year. You should know by now...

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
You've been a member for over a year. You should know by now...

You quoted me as soon as I modified my post, heh. I'm aware these subs take a few steps sideways with each release but VSF is really giving me hope.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Not sure why you say that. If VSF takes this rep as serious as they do their omegas and the previous sub then I'll be on board. And given their track record there's no reason to think otherwise. It will probably take 6 months to a year however.

Even Rolex didn't bother making a new (or larger) insert to fit the 0.25mm larger diameter bezel. They just allowed an extra gap.

glai8.jpg

At least some rep factories if not many, will not bother to change dial or bezel size, or anything else besides shaving the lugs. It's close enough and not worth the trouble. Parts are already mass produced that can be used.

They're already doing this, in an even worse way.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...as/9266736-first-reps-of-126610-lv-ln-lb-pics

Reactions: rwacc and m5smg2

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Even Rolex didn't bother making a new (or larger) insert to fit the 0.25mm larger diameter bezel. They just allowed an extra gap.

glai8.jpg

At least some rep factories if not many, will not bother to change dial or bezel size, or anything else besides shaving the lugs. It's close enough and not worth the trouble. Parts are already mass produced that can be used.

They're already doing this, in an even worse way.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-lv-ln-lb-pics

Yeah but those look terrible. And as I said in my modified post I don't think a true rep will be out for six months. The case is drastically different to a veteran's eye. The pre 2020 case is much wider than the new generation, shaving the insides will look strange. Considering every factory is gunning for releasing the new replica I highly doubt all 5 factories will do such a thing. One will want to have the upper hand on the rest. At the very least a v2 by one of these factories will slim the case in the right way.

Last edited:
Reactions: rwacc

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
You quoted me as soon as I modified my post, heh. I'm aware these subs take a few steps sideways with each release but VSF is really giving me hope.

This is a game to them. You're supposed to be lusting after and eventually buying the next version. Which will have a corrected flaw, but have another ( stupid ) one. It's a scheme.

Reactions: mari115

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
This is a game to them. You're supposed to be lusting after and eventually buying the next version. Which will have a corrected flaw, but have another ( stupid ) one. It's a scheme.

Yep, I agree and shared that sentiment a few times here (few steps sideways was basically what you stated in different words). My only point is if factories like VSF give the same effort they gave this previous gen sub I'd be satisfied. Shaving the inner lugs on the maxi case would look DHGate level bad and I don't think future subs will go that low in a year from now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Therion666

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Yeah but those look terrible. And as I said in my modified post I don't think a true rep will be out for six months. The case is drastically different to a veteran's eye. The pre 2020 case is much wider than the new generation, shaving the insides will look strange. Considering every factory is gunning for releasing the new replica I highly doubt all 5 factories will do such a thing. One will want to have the upper hand on the rest. At the very least a v2 by one of these factories will slim the case in the right way.

Maybe so bro, the Chinese are master replicators for sure. I wish Rolex hadn't made the bracelet so FFAT. This is what looks awful to me. Maybe it will grow on me but thinner lugs with a 20mm width between would have looked much better in my book.

ZjSPYP.jpg

Sweet spot here, this looks so much better
​​​​​​​
Zz55lR.jpg

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think

Yep, it's as you say, it's just the truth.

But apparently if someone thinks that that's the case they must STFU and they must not dare say it, because there are ways and ways, theirs is wrong, someone else's is better (even if we never got to know what the better way was)

Last edited:
Reactions: Therion666