Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We might finally be able to answer this question in 2020

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by YellowFin View Post
    Not sure how a gen for 500 USD is going to solve this issue. If that's the money he wants to spend and is looking for the best OOTB rep... well there is one. If he buys a Ginault, Steinhart or Davosa instead, he's even further from a gen Sub and will keep selling and buying gens instead. Also chasing a carrot - which is: a gen Sub. Permanent flipping isn't reserved for reps, it was actually invented by gen collectors.
    I appreciate your point, that might end up being the case, For me, I’m not sure. If you buy a Gen sub homage on a budget you’re more likely to take it for what it is. They aren’t branded ‘Rolex’ and therefore have clear differences to the Rolexes they pay homage to, thus maybe stopping that plastic carrot scenario,they are nice watches in their own right.

    If you go rep, it’s inevitable you’ll chase the closer version as they release.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


      Originally posted by YellowFin View Post
      Not sure how a gen for 500 USD is going to solve this issue. If that's the money he wants to spend and is looking for the best OOTB rep... well there is one. If he buys a Ginault, Steinhart or Davosa instead, he's even further from a gen Sub and will keep selling and buying gens instead. Also chasing a carrot - which is: a gen Sub. Permanent flipping isn't reserved for reps, it was actually invented by gen collectors.
      I appreciate your point, that might end up being the case, For me, I’m not sure. If you buy a Gen sub homage on a budget you’re more likely to take it for what it is. They aren’t branded ‘Rolex’ and therefore have clear differences to the Rolexes they pay homage to, thus maybe stopping that plastic carrot scenario,they are nice watches in their own right.

      If you go rep, it’s inevitable you’ll chase the closer version as they release.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


        Originally posted by Hidenjoy View Post

        More photos or Release date please !!!
        I refresh all day long the thread to see if you post new photos.

        What movement inside the ZF Hulk ?

        me too
        Last edited by minwas; 09-09-20, 07:17.

        Comment


          I simply want a LN version with good SELs, good alignments + a VR movement. Hopefully this new ZF would tick all that then it will be probably worth upgrade from my current Noob V10 2836 .
          Last edited by amica; 09-09-20, 07:43.

          Comment


            [QUOTE=mnkoshka;n9236737]
            Originally posted by greenwrist View Post

            You forgot the 'Intentional mistakes' part....that was the crux of my irk. Mnkosha stated he is in the industry and let the cat out of the bag in black and white, only to walk it back. I can understand if a better version comes out for watch xyz. But would be put off if the factories intentionally lowered their game for the sake of future


            hang on a min mate, I’m not in the replica watch industry, you have mistaken, don’t now how you jumped to that conclusion. There’s no curtain or wizard of OZ. I’m in the manufacturing industry of similar items that are hight quality, large And small scale production, design, machining, CNC and toolmaking. Im in no way affiliated with the replica industry. Just so we are clear, the statement I made was maybe not labeled properly and was sarcasm (apologies for my poor punctuation) and most that have been here long enough would probably realise that. No back peddling here... I was only trying to point out there’s a large amount of work that goes into making some products and that variations are inevitable and not always intentional. My main point was to back up Angus a bit in his efforts to communicate with the forum without criticism especially when some have no idea how their watch is produced.
            Thank you my friend

            Comment


              Originally posted by foozoo58 View Post
              Is tommoroow the big day?!
              The day after tomorrow? They say 11th and the best probability they will pass us the watch late evening and we will upload pics on the next day.

              Comment


                Originally posted by puretime View Post

                The day after tomorrow? They say 11th and the best probability they will pass us the watch late evening and we will upload pics on the next day.
                Do you know which movement is installed on the ZF Hulk? VR3135 or SH3135 or others?

                Comment


                  Originally posted by LupinThe3rd View Post

                  Do you know which movement is installed on the ZF Hulk? VR3135 or SH3135 or others?
                  I heard sh is no longer being produced, even AR V4 will have VR

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by puretime View Post
                    Which one is the gen and why?




                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    GEN ON FAR LEFT MATE!

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by LupinThe3rd View Post

                      Do you know which movement is installed on the ZF Hulk? VR3135 or SH3135 or others?
                      Same as the one that ZZF and Noob V11 use

                      Originally posted by Cadows View Post

                      I heard sh is no longer being produced, even AR V4 will have VR
                      SH is still being produced and AR will use VR3135 on their V4, but I will name it as AR3135 to avoid confusion.

                      Originally posted by miah786 View Post

                      GEN ON FAR LEFT MATE!
                      This is from the other thread my friend and the gen was already revealed (not the far left tho).

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by puretime View Post

                        Same as the one that ZZF and Noob V11 use



                        SH is still being produced and AR will use VR3135 on their V4, but I will name it as AR3135 to avoid confusion.



                        This is from the other thread my friend and the gen was already revealed (not the far left tho).
                        Thank you for the information about the movements mate.

                        Comment


                          One question. Why dont you take the best parts of every factory and make a watch that will sell like a hot cookies? Or is it available on demand? For example: Noob case, RXF crystal, zzf dial and inserts, ARF hands and bracelet and VR or new VS movement (serviced and regulated) and put a $1,000 price on it.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Cadows View Post
                            One question. Why dont you take the best parts of every factory and make a watch that will sell like a hot cookies? Or is it available on demand? For example: Noob case, RXF crystal, zzf dial and inserts, ARF hands and bracelet and VR or new VS movement (serviced and regulated) and put a $1,000 price on it.
                            1. Some parts are expensive and some are even impossible to get.

                            2. The makers do not like this, they will stop providing parts if they find out, and this will affect the real customers who need parts for service and repair.

                            3. After sales will become difficult, what if the watch is broken? We cant return the watch to the maker for repair anymore.

                            So I don't want to do this even it was possible.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by puretime View Post

                              1. Some parts are expensive and some are even impossible to get.

                              2. The makers do not like this, they will stop providing parts if they find out, and this will affect the real customers who need parts for service and repair.

                              3. After sales will become difficult, what if the watch is broken? We cant return the watch to the maker for repair anymore.

                              So I don't want to do this even it was possible.
                              Got you but at least it was a beautiful dream you have to agree

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Cadows View Post

                                Got you but at least it was a beautiful dream you have to agree
                                Of course

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X