• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

We might finally be able to answer this question in 2020

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
Man,
You are teasing me since one month with ZF and I will buy it from you because you leaked all the infos before.
But hey... now you non stop write about ARF is coming. I don’t know what to do...
You killing me.

2 months* i have been waiting the most ;)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Man,
You are teasing me since one month with ZF and I will buy it from you because you leaked all the infos before.
But hey... now you non stop write about ARF is coming. I don’t know what to do...
You killing me.

Just called the maker, he says 2 weeks top for the release of v4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fab87pz

2/8/18
I havent seen the new AR bracelet yet, so cant tell.

Wow, from ARF I expected they would have be willing to update almost everything but the bracelet.. I had a ARF v2 and the bracelet was very good, the best I had ever seen in a rep, I really wonder what mod they could do to make it even better than what it already is

Reactions: masterpiece777

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Wow, from ARF I expected they would have be willing to update almost everything but the bracelet.. I had a ARF v2 and the bracelet was very good, the best I had ever seen in a rep, I really wonder what mod they could do to make it even better than what it already is

From batches to batches the quality varies, V2 better than V1 is not a certainty in the rep world.

Reactions: BlackJaguar

rek00001

24/4/13
I hate to say it but there will be plenty who will pay $588.00 for this, considering the long wait times at Rolex ADs.

Just look at the Noob Daytonas selling for $700.00

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
I hate to say it but there will be plenty who will pay $588.00 for this, considering the long wait times at Rolex ADs.

Not if you have cheaper models of higher or similar quality. The only reason people are buying the $700 noob Daytona is because of the clone 4130 which is a huge differentiator: no other factory produces a model with working chrono and gen like thickness. For 116610 there's a lot of valid alternatives.

Sdc83

Renowned Member
20/1/13

there are also tons of buyers who would buy it if it cost $ 100 less. if the people start to make comparisons on how much the gen costs to establish the correct price of a replica then this is the beginning of the end and It will come to justify replicas that ootb will cost 1000 dollars

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17

Thats a bit premature, we haven't even seen it yet.

The Daytona is a different proposition - it's a hotter watch, with a far more complicated movement.

Reactions: masterpiece777