Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We might finally be able to answer this question in 2020

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by puretime View Post

    They can’t see the truth, no one sees how we make the watches, they only see the final product.

    Can you say one didn’t study hard if he didn’t score an A in the exam?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Well if we speak technically Yes if they didn't study hard enough they won't score an A on the exam.

    Comment


      As I mentioned before its late here.
      I wish everyone a nice night!

      Comment


        Originally posted by rolexppapfan View Post

        Finally, someone who sees the truth.
        Thats what im saying for two years here except I thought it costs Rolex $500 to make one watch lol
        And this what Angus is saying how they want to make them good is PN (pure nonsense) cause factories make good rehaut once for example and then in the next version its totally different. I dont know who are they fooling but it aint me brotha.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Cadows View Post

          Thats what im saying for two years here except I thought it costs Rolex $500 to make one watch lol
          And this what Angus is saying how they want to make them good is PN (pure nonsense) cause factories make good rehaut once for example and then in the next version its totally different. I dont know who are they fooling but it aint me brotha.
          Dont buy if you aren’t happy.
          For me the rep game is crazy this 3 passed years

          The level is high !!!

          And now angus take my money for the ZF

          Comment


            Can we get back to a serious discussion, ladies?

            Comment


              Originally posted by Hidenjoy View Post

              Dont buy if you aren’t happy.
              For me the rep game is crazy this 3 passed years

              The level is high !!!

              And now angus take my money for the ZF
              No offense man, but all your posts for anything that is soon to be released is " take my money" or "when can I buy" lol....Noob factory must have a shrine somewhere dedicated to you. Never point out flaws or ways it can be improved just "here take my money".

              Damn lol I wish I had you as a customer
              Last edited by Yogibear; 06-09-20, 21:22.
              Selling Gen Daytona 116500 bezel.

              Comment


                Originally posted by puretime View Post
                Gen on top and ZF on bottom




                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                Hands will be great if there's some curve on them. The shapes, borders, and lume plots are spot on.
                We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
                GMT Movements Explained
                BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
                Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?
                The Fantasy Watch Thread
                Noob GMT's poor bezel design
                Ceramic insert paint mod

                Double Nine Gonzo!

                Comment


                  Originally posted by puretime View Post
                  How does this look?



                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  Looks epic! Don‘t understand all the hate. Yes the dial might not be perfect yet, but it‘s not the final release and otherwise it‘s an easy swap to a cf dial. Oh and the cyclops looks extremely promising (finally). Thanks a lot Angus for your effort and keeping us up to date


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                    Looks good.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by rolexppapfan View Post

                      M8 calm down, Rolex makes the gen for a price of about 800 and you are telling me that all these rep factories sell for about 500/520$ noob even sold the GMT ii for over 600$, THEY FOR SURE CAN DO BETTER ON EVERYTHING!

                      According to you lot the cost to Rolex of making a watch has been $800 for the last 10 years. The current cost is more like 1200 and that doesn't take into account capital expenditure for all that fancy equipment or R&D so it's not a true cost. Yes Rolex are expensive for what they are are and should be half of what they charge but that's not their business model.

                      Hell, a 20oz flavored milk costs 10% of full retail to make as do most things.

                      ************************************************** ********
                      People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                      ************************************************** *************
                      hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                      ************************************************** ********
                      When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge




                      Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens


                      Comment


                        RolexTM

                        Comment


                          Excuse me, Angus. Thank you so much for providing us with the valuable information.
                          I have some questions.

                          ①Do you know which movement is installed on the ZF one? VR3135 or SH3135 or others?

                          ②According to the picture you posted yesterday, the ZF case looks almost perfect. However, the serial rehaut engraving at the 6 position looks strange. Could you tell this flaw to the factory?

                          Comment


                            Not impressed with the Noobv11 insert on the black sub. ZZF still checks all the boxes for me. Will hold out for the V3. ON a side note, I watched the chinese video liked earlier of the Noob V11 and they got the bezel click down pat. Its little things like that you will only be able to tell in person.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by puretime View Post
                              How does this look?



                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              Looks epic! Don‘t understand all the hate. Yes the dial might not be perfect yet, but it‘s not the final release and otherwise it‘s an easy swap to a cf dial. Oh and the cyclops looks extremely promising (finally). Thanks a lot Angus for your effort and keeping us up to date


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                                Cyclops looks freaking GEN. You guys really giving Angus a hard time. Makein perfect reps for 800? Ye sure, lets crowdfund some machinery for 10 million and we will make sure they fix some perfect reps...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X