• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bought ARF V3 any thoughts about it?

kraytos123

Horology Curious
4/5/19
Hi i Bought ARF V3 and i want to know what do you think about the specific one that i got

V4UbEf.jpg

V4Uvey.jpg

V4UyTX.jpg

Last edited:

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
You took these pics in a shade so insert looks a bit off but its not that off. Its better overall than zzf if you ask me

Reactions: kraytos123

kraytos123

Horology Curious
4/5/19
You took these pics in a shade so insert looks a bit off but its not that off. Its better overall than zzf if you ask me

yes the light effect the insert color in the photos, much better in reality.

thanks bro for your opinion :)

Reactions: Cadows

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18

Beg to differ. ZZF v2s (which is the CF V3 Verizon) is the closest to gen hulk insert in terms of color and Platinum color of digits.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Beg to differ. ZZF v2s (which is the CF V3 Verizon) is the closest to gen hulk insert in terms of color and Platinum color of digits.

It may be a fraction ‘closer’, but its still quite wrong. Put the ZZF near a gen in sunlight and its immediately clear just how different it is. Flat and dull by comparison.

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Am I only one who sees this is not ARF V3 this is an old Noob V5, BP or similar. Look at the pearl, rehaut engraving, hands, SELs and etc. It's 180 EUR rep.

kraytos123

Horology Curious
4/5/19
Am I only one who sees this is not ARF V3 this is an old Noob V5, BP or similar. Look at the pearl, rehaut engraving, hands, SELs and etc. It's 180 EUR rep.

i got mine with SELs issue,

but when i got it, it had the AR sticker and everything. and maybe the light confuse you but you can see from the date wheel, finishing that its not BP factory / noob.

i have noob v8 and it worst then this watch in every factor.

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
i got mine with SELs issue,

but when i got it, it had the AR sticker and everything. and maybe the light confuse you but you can see from the date wheel, finishing that its not BP factory / noob.

i have noob v8 and it worst then this watch in every factor.

Its not ARF V3 its a low end rep. Everything is wrong on this one I you can see it.

Where did you got it? Some places scam and put higher end factory stickers on low end reps.

Reactions: James2020

kraytos123

Horology Curious
4/5/19
Its not ARF V3 its a low end rep. Everything is wrong on this one I you can see it.

Where did you got it? Some places scam and put higher end factory stickers on low end reps.

i'm very sad to hear that, are you sure 100%?

i bought it from private seller that i already bought from him 3 pieces of different watches :(

DR Russell

Known Member
9/4/20
Kalev007 might be right, I am comparing the dial print from your pictures to the TD pics of ARF V3, and it is off.

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
i'm very sad to hear that, are you sure 100%?

i bought it from private seller that i already bought from him 3 pieces of different watches :(

150% its Noob v5 is my guess but we can wait for other members to chime in.

SELs, hands, look at the pearl and rehaut engraving the font and no polished lower edge, insert and everything is off its a lower end rep.

If you bought the Noob v8 from the same seller and say this one is much better post pics of that one as well that might also be something else instead.

Reactions: James2020

kraytos123

Horology Curious
4/5/19
150% its Noob v5 is my guess but we can wait for other members to chime in.

SELs, hands, look at the pearl and rehaut engraving the font and no polished lower edge, insert and everything is off its a lower end rep.

If you bought the Noob v8 from the same seller and say this one is much better post pics of that one as well that might also be something else instead.

bro this is noob v5 below (my seller send me this photo, after i told him that he is a scammer lol):

V4RWuf.png

much worst then my watch in any aspect ...

the fonts in my watch are crystal clear and date wheel is perfect.

you can see in the noob v5 ugly date wheel much different then what i have in my watch.

Last edited:

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
bro this is noob v5 below (my seller send me this photo, after i told him that he is a scammer lol):

much worst then my watch in any aspect ...

the fonts in my watch are crystal clear and date wheel is perfect.

you can see in the noob v5 ugly date wheel much different then what i have in my watch.

I was wrong but only with the Noob v5 part because that looks much better than the "ARF v3" you received.

This ARF V3 https://puretimewatch.io/submariner-...sh3135-v3.html

Look at your 12 marker it's almost touching the Rolex coronet on the dial...

Last edited:

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
so do you know to tell which factory is my watch from lol if its not arf?

idk if to be happy or sad really...

I have no idea it's a low quality rep look at the rehaut engraving...

TDs don't sell such bad ones probably DHGate or something like that.

bosaftw

6/6/16
Germany
This is a 150€ DHgater cheapie watch.
100%

Almost everything is TOTALLY OFF!!!
How can you even question that?
The rehaut looks like you hit it with a hammer lol :D waaaaay too flat, ARF would never sell something like this.
SELs are totally wrong, ARF is much more recessed. The whole case is not ARF like.