• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

It’s here!!!! ZZF V2S 114060 VR3130!

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Definitely not a f*ck up this is ridiculous and there's no big hole where you can see the movement. How you guys even come up with stuff like that. Hole is as big as every other dial it just has curved edges like the dial itself has curved edges (like gen).

The curvature has been on the Rolex dials for ages at least in the 80s GMTs had it quite big.

And the dials are made in house not by a vendor.

It's not ridiculous in the least. Rolex can and do make missteps with their product.

Furthermore, they have a supply chain like everyone else. They do not load raw material into one side of the factory and ship finished products out of the other.

'In-house' is purposefully as ambiguous as 'Swiss Made'.

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
It's not ridiculous in the least. Rolex can and do make missteps with their product.

Furthermore, they have a supply chain like everyone else. They do not load raw material into one side of the factory and ship finished products out of the other.

'In-house' is purposefully as ambiguous as 'Swiss Made'.

The indent is definitely not a feature. What purpose could it possibly have. It is simply a tooling dent from punching through the brass. Anyone claiming different is delusional.

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
The serial is so dumb tho... even low end reps execute the concept better.. guess I should wait even though I like the midcase on this one...

On a different Been looking back at VRF midcase and they have better lugs and crowguards but the caseback protrudes and brushing not as good ... ugh

Rex-T

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/7/19
Third version and Y7L Serial still out of alignment.... I just don't believe it. Please don't buy that's a sick game from factory. I refuse.

Reactions: Cadows

Arik dahan

Known Member
26/5/19
I'll make some order about the hole and the dail ..
That came out V2 date is comes with the letter x wrong on the dail and the hole is big and not good looking it's really not good and right and not like the real one ..
Then they fixed the logo and made a good and correct x letter and also fixed the hole for the small and barely visible and it is really the closest to the original ..
So the letter x is incorrect..hole is too big
The letter x is correct .. a small and good hole .. it's about a sub with a date .. without a date everyone has a big hole and the letter x is incorrect ..

As for the serial number .. to remind you the letter x in this number is not the problem there is also an original that starts like this .. its position is too close and incorrect .. and also in the new number with the letter y the position should be between the minute signs ..
zzf need to fix this
And make thicker round markers in metal .. Rolex has not made thin markers since 2018 ..
Before that Rolex made both thick and thin.

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
Do you all think the CGs look better on this one?? crown height looks low tho

Also I think bezel teeth have better spacing

The rehaut shelf looks better?

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
Also I might have dreamt this but I could have sworn I saw a pic that this case uses a genlike notch movement mechanism.. is this common knowledge? Did ZZF use a notch like noob v6s?

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Do you all think the CGs look better on this one?? crown height looks low tho

Also I think bezel teeth have better spacing

The rehaut shelf looks better?

No the cg’s are still wrong. Crown height is fine now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: stufuse

JordanEleven

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/5/20
Hi guys, but the 114060 v2 with SA3130 went out of production with the advent of this VR3130?

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
This is gen hole. It is much smaller than ZZF no date dial

Reactions: KJ2020

JMG2099

Known Member
31/5/20
So I ordered a V2 last week, I reached out to puretime to switch to the V2s and they were accommodating. I got an email from them this morning and the watches are back ordered and there is a 15 day wait. Just a heads up for anybody purchasing one from pure time. I will wait patiently.

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Anyone received theirs yet?

Waiting for a reason to pull the trigger.

rrr27

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/4/18
I think is the V2S

————————-

My rep:
114060 ZZF V2
Pam111 V3 Noob
214270 JF
126334 ARF V2
16610LV TC

Beone21

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
10/12/10
Strange because it says SA movement, I thought it came with VR???

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GM1903 met Tapatalk