• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

When will ZZF release the V3 ?

Galaxy32

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/12/19
I noticed that ZZF updated their No Date Sub. But when will a official version be released ?

Reactions: Arik dahan

tiktok43

Horology Curious
26/1/20
Always a possibility - use the noob V3 white dial Daytona as an example - the sundials are way too skinny. Get the watch you are happy with as we never know what new releases are going to be like or when it’s going to happen!

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
that’s not the case with ZF. I can bet v3 will be more refined than v2 / v2s.

ZZF has been known to take steps backward. For the Hulk, the v2 case had the right CG shapes. While they improved the insert (and eventually the X in Rolex in v3/v3s), the CG shape got messed up. These factories assembly with parts supplied form different suppliers and hence consistency is not their biggest strength.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
ZZF has been known to take steps backward. For the Hulk, the v2 case had the right CG shapes. While they improved the insert (and eventually the X in Rolex in v3/v3s), the CG shape got messed up. These factories assembly with parts supplied form different suppliers and hence consistency is not their biggest strength.

I’d take v2s over v2 any day.

Reactions: Nostalgija

TLW77

Known Member
22/6/20
My noob opinion I could be wrong of course.

​​​​​​​ZZF v2 is at a point from which is hard to go forward much. If you give it an arf bracelet, exchange crystal for prof's, and insert to gen then the only problem with it left is the too tight bezel. Because of that, v3 will eventually be produced but it is hard to expect that it is gonna be a big jump from v2. Probably just minor improvements.

srhoque

28/11/18
Look at the pics kobe24 posted for the ZF hulk prototype. It looks stunning. I am waiting to see some more sunburst pics but that might be the new hulk to get.