• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Storefront

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
The Noob store is on Hangzhou High Street. It's near the ARF shop. If you get a taxi from the station, just ask the guy to drop you off at the corner of Hangzhou and Xi Way. Then head east. You can't miss the store, they've got a big watch in the window.

If you get to AAA Emporium, you've gone too far.

Bustyouup4free

Renowned Member
1/2/14
From what I recall it's usually located right next door to most Rolex AD. So if you have a AD near you, the Noob store should be there. Arf right next to that...

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: r0b9502 and KJ2020

FREEWIFI

Renowned Member
Certified
24/2/19
The best of going to the physical is the boutique experience and the free champagne.

Don’t forget the loupe for the QC.

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
The best of going to the physical is the boutique experience and the free champagne.

Don’t forget the loupe for the QC.

You don't really need the loupe in the physical Noob store to be completely honest. They only keep the best examples in the brick and mortar Noob locations with stringent QC guidelines.

All of the rejects are offered to us online with hopes we won't catch the issues. Going in person to the Noob store is the best option. Now is the best time to go, flights are very cheap due to Covid.

Reactions: r0b9502 and KJ2020