• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

114300 black or white, which factory and why?

Alex22

12/2/18
I really like the OysterP. 39mm in black or white. I am "studying" on the forum to understand which one is the best, which one more reliable etc. It would seem to be the best but unreliable ARF for movement, but also for black and white colors? Then I saw various factories, GMF, but also ACF but nothing is found on the forum. Do you know what are the differences between one model and another and what is actually worth taking? P.S. White ACF costs 328, has 316 steel, 2824 movement but seems to have the light of the different colored hands.

thrillofhunt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
ARF is the best. White or Black is the same. There are some small flaws on the dial but I think the rep is good enough.

Alex22

12/2/18
Thanks;) ARF is the best from an aesthetic point of view (it also has the 904L) but I definitely have two doubts: 1) the movement: I read that it is not very reliable and that it is necessary to do a revision as soon as possible. It is not so easy to find someone who makes reviews on watches like these, and then being a clone not so if there are greater difficulties in finding any spare parts; 2) Is it so much better than other factories? UBF costs 288, ACF 328 ... there is a difference in quality and what is it with ARF (which costs 478)?

tictocgoestheclock

Horology Curious
20/3/19
i have same questions about the 114200, it's just ACF and UBF doing them, they're rather new on the market too