• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW V9F GMTs [pics inside] !!!

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
All of the newly listed ones on PT look like GMF to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under

I'll try get better shots later on but for now I'm pretty happy. Bit of wobble when using the jumping hour but I'm sure that can be fixed

Reactions: HuyTech

Doc brown

Supporter
Certified
1/11/17

I'll try get better shots later on but for now I'm pretty happy. Bit of wobble when using the jumping hour but I'm sure that can be fixed

Wow that was fast. You ordered the same week as me. I'm on Oz. Still waiting...

Doc brown

Supporter
Certified
1/11/17
Got there in the end lol, share some pics when you check it out bro!

Yes the sun's almost down here so tomorrow I will send some pics in daylight. It's the GMF V3 with a VR movement surprisingly. I remember you were going to order that one and changed your mind just as the V9 was announced. I think you got the QC pics for the GMF too. The Jubilee I think is lighter in weight so it makes the bracelet feel more flimsy. First Jubilee I ever owned.

HuyTech

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/8/17
some where on Earth

Im still waiting for my QC ... they're freaking slow!!!!! it has been over a month and half with my 2 order! What the hell are they doing????

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
Im still waiting for my QC ... they're freaking slow!!!!! it has been over a month and half with my 2 order! What the hell are they doing????

Wtf man... Have a chat with them? I almost feel like this should've been your watch based on what happened.

natasjames

22/10/12

1 to 2 weeks is fine but near to 2 mths is way too slow. I just ordered a watch took within a week for QC.

anorphirith

31/7/09
I just ordered one !
This will be my first quality rep.
I did order a 3K Aquanaut in Febuary but I cancelled it once they got in full lockdown...
Turns out I really wanted a GMT anyway so that's that. The blue of the V9F looks way too bright from all the photos I've seen but I don't care that much.

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
Got the v9f, gotta say I'm a bit disappointed. Initially the lugs on the v9f looked really good but seems like it might had been a one off case to hook us in.

In person, the lugs are a bit wider, just like the arf but they are less rounded around the edges than the arf, which is nicer. The insert is garbage, the dial is OK. The markers are no match for the gen markers. Hands are quite nice and the crystal can easily pass for a non AR crystal. The tube crown action is rough. It seems like the lugs on the V9F might be narrower than 20mm, maybe 19.8mm?? bcz fitting a gen bracelet onto the v9f was almost impossible. I didn't want to force my way in and damage either one.

Crown Guards are quite nice. The rep bracelet is not bad but definitely doesn't have the same tightness as the gen bracelet. It feels more flimsy than the gen.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

anorphirith

31/7/09
Got the v9f, gotta say I'm a bit disappointed. [...]

looks pretty good to me, the only thing I don't like is the blue color and the shape of the crown guard. could you take another photo on a flat surface so we can compare them without perspective affecting the size.
thanks

KrX

12/5/20
How its generally feels in flesh?

Look like great, Once on wrisqt i think it's very difficult to see differences between Gen. however the blue is too pale. So maybe change the bezel.

Reactions: Cadows

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Question for ones who have seen both. Is better LN ARF with VR movement or V9F?