NEW V9F GMTs [pics inside] !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW V9F GMTs [pics inside] !!!

Just saw this. Dont know chinese but pretty sure its V9F and it seems like movement is made by KIF but I could be wrong. Anyways, it looks interesting.KJ2020

More competition is always good!! That 6 nonexistent speedbump (if ends up being same on actual bezel) is amazing

Comment

That last picture is talking about having some 'anti-counterfeit protection chip' that you can scan with an app on android.... Wtf lol

Comment

Wow want the pepsiii! Thanks 4 sharing

Comment

Originally posted by SvnNZ View Post
          That last picture is talking about having some 'anti-counterfeit protection chip' that you can scan with an app on android.... Wtf lol
          To protect against reps...of reps? or
          Last edited by brokebuthappy; 12-05-20, 00:11.

Comment

Originally posted by SvnNZ View Post
            Well...its very common for the unethical sellers over there to sell lower tier subpar factory watches posing as ARF/ZZF/Noob fact etc.

Finally some nice details fixed for the Pepsi/Batman, hopefully they will be decent. Jubilee models will be rocking the clone 3285 movement whereas Oyster models will be using the 3186 clone.

I'm still puzzled why can't they fix the most obvious black hole magnification AR. Too much work and time consuming? It's been decades and they should know about this flaw.

Comment

I wasn’t aware of this thanks mate
              i don’t even read chinese too but upgrade in repworld are always welcome !
              i can’t wait to see real pics of the pepsi !

Comment

Originally posted by irvin View Post

Well...its very common for the unethical sellers over there to sell lower tier subpar factory watches posing as ARF/ZZF/Noob fact etc.
                True, makes sense I guess

Really can't wait to see some QC's of these, that pepsi jubilee looks sick.
                Last edited by SvnNZ; 12-05-20, 01:41.

Comment

I would not hold my breath, but interested to see how it turns out.

Comment

Suspect those pieces in the ad are gens though

Comment

LN was posted on Puretime 29 Apr 2020. Bicolor insert will make or break the factory.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ement-from-v9f

Movement is VR3185. KIF is the type of balance staff shock absorber system.
                      We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
                      GMT Movements Explained
                      BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
                      Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?
                      The Fantasy Watch Thread
                      Noob GMT's poor bezel design
                      Ceramic insert paint mod
                      GMF releases 3186 GMTs

Comment

Any word on how this factory's bracelet is? Compared to the other standards?

Comment

I've been praising this new factory for a while. I think their cases are excellent. Lugs are sharp and defined like how Rolex does their new 126710 lugs. Their insert and dial aren't that great and I highly doubt the blnr or blro insert are going to be anything groundbreaking. But for people looking for a good base for GMT frankens, V9F cases are going to be an excellent candidates and they come with vr3185 movements so that's better than ARF.

ARF cases are a bit fat, just by a small margin, and a bit rounded. They mimic the older GMT cases.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited by sfbatman787; 12-05-20, 04:48.

Comment

Guy who sent me these pics says its best GMT so far, BY FAR. Lets wait and see

Comment

More pics

https://biao6688.com/58693.HTML

https://biao6688.com/58677.HTML

https://biao6688.com/58678.HTML

Comment

Working...
                              X