• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Rolex SUB 116610 and DateJust 41 126334

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Doesn't look like a giant leap compared to ARF (and I'm not not even talking about the brownish residuals). Plus, will they keep up this level of finishing in mass production?

Brownish residuals, what is that?

tanq811

Horology Curious
2/12/19
As we know 116610LV was released on 14th of Sep. i just made my purchase on 15th, I really can’t wait for my first sub

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
As we know 116610LV was released on 14th of Sep. i just made my purchase on 15th, I really can’t wait for my first sub

Please post some pics when you get the QC! CONGRATS ON THE BEST OOTB REP

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
Please post some pics when you get the QC! CONGRATS ON THE BEST OOTB REP

Bro. I mean this in the nicest way.... you’re clearly a younger member based on the general maturity level of your posts... I’d guess maybe 18-25 years old (if that)... don’t get me wrong, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that...

What I do have a slight problem with is you stating something is “the best ootb rep” - in all caps - when no person can factually state that at this point in time.

We as a community are still waiting on full releases from a number of factories and no one has seen QC pics or had any new model in hand to date. It is very premature to call something “the best”. By doing so you can inadvertently mislead less informed or newer members.

It’s obvious that you’re a ZF fanboy, and that’s fine. All I ask is that you try and be more patient before making such claims. This watch may very well be wonderful OOTB, but only time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

foozoo58

Banned
20/11/19
Bro. I mean this in the nicest way.... you’re clearly a younger member based on the general maturity level of your posts... I’d guess maybe 18-25 years old (if that)... don’t get me wrong, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that...

What I do have a slight problem with is you stating something is “the best ootb rep” - in all caps - when no person can factually state that at this point in time.

We as a community are still waiting on full releases from a number of factories and no one has seen QC pics or had any new model in hand to date. It is very premature to call something “the best”. By doing so you can inadvertently mislead less informed or newer members.

It’s obvious that you’re a ZF fanboy, and that’s fine. All I ask is that you try and be more patient before making such claims. This watch may very well be wonderful OOTB, but only time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True! Thank you

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
Lets hope the QC process on this claimed "best rep OOTB" isn't anywhere near as tragic as the BB58's, to this day those are still made quite poorly imo. Very rare do I see them made to an acceptable QC standard.

foozoo58

Banned
20/11/19
Lets hope the QC process on this claimed "best rep OOTB" isn't anywhere near as tragic as the BB58's, to this day those are still made quite poorly imo. Very rare do I see them made to an acceptable QC standard.

Its a limited batch so I doubt they would mess it up. I believe only 100 pieces

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Its a limited batch so I doubt they would mess it up. I believe only 100 pieces

Yes I've heard they have several people from Geneva inbound to assemble these highly coveted 100 limited time pieces.

The first one is actually already listed in Chrono24 with a price of 5000 USD as it carries the number 1 of 100 limited time pieces of ZF sub rep.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Yes I've heard they have several people from Geneva inbound to assemble these highly coveted 100 limited time pieces.

The first one is actually already listed in Chrono24 with a price of 5000 USD as it carries the number 1 of 100 limited time pieces of ZF sub rep.

Rumour has it they bought 100 pieces that didn't pass R Factory's QC.

Swiss Maiden

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/9/19
Hey Gents,

We are in October already.... Any news for the ZF Datejust 41? Is this watch still coming out this year?

Thanks!

Reactions: Tony12345