• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Rolex SUB 116610 and DateJust 41 126334

924er

Known Member
28/12/16
my RZF with an ARF jubilee bracelet. Tried fitting gen jubilee bracelet and it fits like a glove.
Soon will have a gen dial, hands, 3235 movement, crystal, crown, tube, and white gold fluted bezel.

Nice! That’s gonna be a nice franken. I just bought the 41 rhodium with a gen dial, hands, DW, and crystal. The case and bracelet have been moded to appear gen like. I got it from a member from the EU, currently in transit to CONUS so fingers crossed.

I want to fit a Swiss movement but the 3235 is gonna be super expensive. Any other recommendations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bolo9876

Horology Curious
14/10/20
what ever happened to this "ZF datejust 41" ???

its almost November now .......

all we've seen is photos of a random dial ... a random hand mark ... and a random side winder screw lol

Reactions: museguy

museguy

19/10/12
Hi All,
Are there any updates on the ZF Datejust ?

Thank you!

Cheers

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
Here is the 'announcement picture' - these are gen watches in the picture.

r/RepTime - More info on the new release Datejust 41 from ZF

Here is the auto-translate text:

ZF Excellence Achieves Classics-The Rolex Datejust Watch Series With Stable Rock And Exquisite Atmosphere Restore the most recognizable classic consumption log in the hearts of watch friends

1. The strongest case polished, made of 904L steel as a whole, with a mirror-like polished process, with a clean and neat cut surface with triangular pits.

2. The strongest literal, black surface is pitch black as ink, deep and stable, white surface is as bright as the moon, lasting classic, blue surface is crystal clear, fashionable and noble. The neatest scale bar nails are filled with the longest lasting luminous light and keep shining.

3. The pointer closest to the original, the cut surface is sharp and neat without burrs;

4. Closest to the original calendar magnifying glass, with the strongest permeability in the market;

5. The smoothest buckle, realize one-handed opening and closing operation, restore the authentic feel

Adopt ZF exclusive custom stable version 2824 movement, stable function, accurate travel time! Who is the strongest on the surface Reshape the classic return of the king

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Here is the 'announcement picture' - these are gen watches in the picture.

Adopt ZF exclusive custom stable version 2824 movement, stable function, accurate travel time! Who is the strongest on the surface Reshape the classic return of the king

Tha la for sharing.

These are actually 3D renderings from Rolex, not gen pictures

It's a bit sad that they're going with a 2824 these days. Let's hope that it won't impact crown height