Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$1K USD budget for the perfect 114060 sub no date rep - to post on IG with 50k followers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$1K USD budget for the perfect 114060 sub no date rep - to post on IG with 50k followers

Hello guys,

I am a new member, this is a first time I am buying a rep. My biggest fear is being called out in person or online when I post my watches, so I have been doing a lot of research to find the best 114060 rep that look so much like gen that people cannot tell even when I post it on Instagram (with 50k followers)

My options are down to:
    1) ZZF v2: from what I know, ZZF v2 is almost perfect, only thing is the movement is a 2836 mod, which means it has the incorrect crown position

2) noob v10: noob v10 I have not seen a lot discussion for the no date version, but the details are not as good as ZZF v2, however was equipped with the SA3130 movement, with the same crown position as gen

3) if none of the two above works, I am also considering 116010 LN rep for ZZF v2 or noob v10, but the only concern is the date may be more telling that it is a fake, so to avoid the tell, I wanted to get a no date

Anyways, what do you guys think?

A good of amount of research I did was by following smoke a lot on his posts and comments, damn he knows a lot

Thanks guys, any inputs are appreciated. I really really really want to buy one. But I'm so worried that a fake can ruin my 50k social media account

Don't post fakes as real.

Comment

Originally posted by irishjohn View Post
      Don't post fakes as real.
      Posting it as real is my intention, I know many people are into playing around with replica for fun, but that's not my use case. I use it to maintain my social image on Instagram, sounds shallow I know but yea, I'm doing it and I am not the only one.

Comment

Using your instagram handle as your username is your first mistake.

Comment

My FrankenSub Collection
          My Sub Collection
          My Seamaster Collection
          My 1675 Adventure

Comment

Really dumb idea! Anyone of your followers when they google your username will come up with this thread and call you out. Whether you buy the gen or a rep, your reputation will take a hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

rolex enforcer is waiting...lol

Comment

A 141060 isn’t that unobtainable- if you want to flex just save for the gen imo, I also have a large ig following but I grew it organically by being genuine. You already have 1k - keep saving!

Comment

Originally posted by RSDNation View Post

Posting it as real is my intention, I know many people are into playing around with replica for fun, but that's not my use case. I use it to maintain my social image on Instagram, sounds shallow I know but yea, I'm doing it and I am not the only one.
                  Hey! I'm one of your followers on Instagram! And now I see your a fake bastard! Jk

..hey it can happen

Comment

The only things I can give you credit for is that you posted on the correct subforum, did your research, and your honesty.

Pick the model/maker you like best.

I can’t be bothered to help contribute or patronize the shallowness.

Fake it until you make it or get until you get called out, right?

Good luck. Just when I thought I couldn’t be surprised.

Edit: You made the same thread twice. I deduct half the points.

Last edited by mclarendude; 23-02-20, 02:33.
                    "Did mcbigmac stole a watch from me?" -oascom
                    founder and member of The Official RWI Planet Ocean Club and the RWI Seamaster Club.
                    siggy by WingNut

Comment

Absolutely astonishing. Social media has a lot to answer for.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Absolutely astonishing. Social media has a lot to answer for.

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Originally posted by mclarendude View Post
                          The only things I can give you credit for is that you posted on the correct subforum, did your research, and your honesty.

Pick the model/maker you like best.

I can’t be bothered to help contribute or patronize the shallowness.

Fake it until you make it or get until you get called out, right?

Good luck. Just when I thought I couldn’t be surprised.

Edit: You made the same thread twice. I deduct half the points.

But he posted the same thread several times so deduct points for that.

Edit: you caught that. lol
                          Last edited by Hazing; 23-02-20, 02:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Hazing View Post

But he posted the same thread several times so deduct points for that.

Edit: you caught that. lol
                            Great minds think alike.

"Did mcbigmac stole a watch from me?" -oascom
                            founder and member of The Official RWI Planet Ocean Club and the RWI Seamaster Club.
                            siggy by WingNut

Comment

Originally posted by josh676 View Post
                              Using your instagram handle as your username is your first mistake.
                              I'm dying

Comment

Working...
                              X