• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CRM Compares rep daytona to gen

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
So the cream color of ARF's dial is wrong according to him, the white of the noob is better

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
So the cream color of ARF's dial is wrong according to him, the white of the noob is better

Both the ARF cream variant and white Noob colors have been found on Gens. The earlier gens did have a shade of cream.

For a majority of us, the ARF dial is superior to Noob because of print crispness, white gold like shine of the markers, rounded bottom of coronet and better color of Daytona writing. Someone needs to show this guy forum member Panda modded builds, maybe he will change his opinion :)

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Couldn't watch the whole video, that guys eyes were driving me crazy, like looking at strobe lights.

Something which he didn't seem to see, or understand, is the difference between the steel used in the cases. By the first 10 seconds of the video I'd worked out the gen was on the right and stays on the right for the entire video.

Yellobird

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/15
CRM’s 116528 looks lovely though! And I always considered myself to be a fan of the other dial on these, the black with gold subdials.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Couldn't watch the whole video, that guys eyes were driving me crazy, like looking at strobe lights.

yeah, he looks creepy / freaky. I guess that's why he usually wears sunglasses.

Closed it after the 20th 'off the bat'

Dude needs to expand his vocabulary.