Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to Buy the BEST OF THE BEST Rolex Sub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Where to Buy the BEST OF THE BEST Rolex Sub

    Hi all,

    Just signed up so apologies in advance if this topic has already been covered.

    I am in the market for a Rolex Submariner and GMT Master II (black face & dial). I'm happy to spend what's required in order to get the best of the best replica out there.

    What are the suggestions? And where can i buy from? I am a total noob so I wouldn't know what movement is best, CHS vs ICHS etc etc.


    thanks all!

    #2
    The best factory you want tu buy from is the RFactory. Highly exclusive and you will have to ask a TD to put you on the waitlist

    Comment


      #3
      For submariners the latest model are ZZF, ARF Version3, and Noob Version10.

      Comment


        #4
        R factory!

        Comment


          #5
          There is no best, it keeps changing as assembly factories get new parts and part suppliers. Each new batch of parts leads to a new version with only minute and I mean minute differences from the last one. Yes there are advances in movements being more gen like but because the movements are new it leads to teething problems. All high end reps from factories like Noob, ARF, VRF etc are all high quality even the lower priced Regmariners from narikaa are superb. You will find the TDs here do not sell junk and 99.99999999999999% of the population cannot tell them apart from the real deal nor do they care.

          Do. Or do not. There is no try.
          There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
          ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

          The collection
          https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

          Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
          Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

          Comment


            #6

            Do. Or do not. There is no try.
            There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
            ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

            The collection
            https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

            Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
            Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

            Comment


              #7
              Aliexpress sells some real bargains - great for beginners.
              https://picr.me/tripdog/albums

              Comment


                #8
                https://youtu.be/KzxXCznf0j0

                Guys which Sub is he using for comparison? Is it Noob v9? Any idea? Or is it ARF?

                Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

                Comment


                  #9
                  https://youtu.be/KzxXCznf0j0

                  Guys which Sub is he using for comparison? Is it Noob v9? Any idea? Or is it ARF? I came across the vid while watching C master's vid lol

                  Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by C Master View Post
                    There is no best, it keeps changing as assembly factories get new parts and part suppliers. Each new batch of parts leads to a new version with only minute and I mean minute differences from the last one. Yes there are advances in movements being more gen like but because the movements are new it leads to teething problems. All high end reps from factories like Noob, ARF, VRF etc are all high quality even the lower priced Regmariners from narikaa are superb. You will find the TDs here do not sell junk and 99.99999999999999% of the population cannot tell them apart from the real deal nor do they care.
                    Ah i see! Is there a preferred TD that has a good rep? Is there a current GMT and SUB that seems to be more stable than other models?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Zzf sub is the newest one and will maybe be the best out of the box (poor bracelet) 3135 look like a vr3135 which is the best at this time
                      Arf sub is a great one too (boxy lug) 2824 rock solide
                      Arf GMT look very nice too with a new movement

                      Now you can do advanced search

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by jodelaplaya View Post
                        Zzf sub is the newest one and will maybe be the best out of the box (poor bracelet) 3135 look like a vr3135 which is the best at this time
                        Arf sub is a great one too (boxy lug) 2824 rock solide
                        Arf GMT look very nice too with a new movement

                        Now you can do advanced search
                        Thanks for this! Always is hard to search when i dont know what to search for haha.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Reynald View Post

                          Ah i see! Is there a preferred TD that has a good rep? Is there a current GMT and SUB that seems to be more stable than other models?
                          Most of the TDs have access to the same watches, they have different styles so read about them in the reviews and pick the one that suits you best. Some are ultra professional some are more personable, some are slow and steady some are quick and efficient.

                          I would personally always go for an A2836 or A2824. These are the old reliables. The newer more aesthetically accurate clone movements can give trouble.

                          Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                          There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                          ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

                          The collection
                          https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

                          Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
                          Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by C Master View Post

                            Most of the TDs have access to the same watches, they have different styles so read about them in the reviews and pick the one that suits you best. Some are ultra professional some are more personable, some are slow and steady some are quick and efficient.

                            I would personally always go for an A2836 or A2824. These are the old reliables. The newer more aesthetically accurate clone movements can give trouble.
                            Much appreciated! Ive been doing some reading and it seems the 2836 does get good reviews across the board - just doesn't look as pretty on the inside than the newer movements. Is the 3135 the latest for Sub? I would rather the reliability than the 1:1 aesthetics to be honest. Models with the 2836 movement still seem to be pretty decent overall (both movement and casing etc).

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Reynald View Post

                              Much appreciated! Ive been doing some reading and it seems the 2836 does get good reviews across the board - just doesn't look as pretty on the inside than the newer movements. Is the 3135 the latest for Sub? I would rather the reliability than the 1:1 aesthetics to be honest. Models with the 2836 movement still seem to be pretty decent overall (both movement and casing etc).
                              most sub models have either 2836 or 3135 to choose from. They say if you franken your watch better go for the 3135. im not so sure though.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X