• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF New 116610LN Submariner 3135 V2 Releasing!

Bigcity777

31/7/19
US / Closing deals
Lets wait and see them side by side. Cloudy cyclops on ZZF, ARF is very clear.

The crystals on ALL the rep factory's are garbage some a little better then others but truth be told ANYONE with any REAL knowledge about a rolex can spot a rep crystal from a mile away .. if the case and datewheel is good and the QC is good then slap a GEN crystal and a spongebob insert on it then possibly an ARF bracelet then you have a super rep and your done

:drinks_cheers:

Last edited:

Bigcity777

31/7/19
US / Closing deals
VRF uses BP dials - those are second best dials after ZZF dials. LV insert is nice, Not sure has anyone confirmed are their cases gen spec, but no mods - VRF Hulk is probably the best choice.

ZZF is the closest to gen LN.
ZZF is like VSF, why would you bother to look for the other makers? for sure you know what I mean.

I've ordered one of those new limited pre offered CLEAN factory 116610lv hulk dials from LI and I will see how it is next to my VRF 116610LV VR3135 dial and post pics

:drinks_cheers:

drdds

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/8/19

I dont know if this is the case for all zzf V2 but careful with a defect on #5.

Last edited:

drdds

15/8/19
I am not sure, this was from one of the posts from this thread. I just cannot recall which, if not mistaken 3135

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18

I dont know if this is the case for all zzf V2 but careful with a defect on #5.

That cyclops looks genlike!! Like a bubble... but If it’s stock ZZF then we know AR will not be up to snuff

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18

Hello guys, is it me or the angle of the picture....I really think the 6 oclock marker is slightly crooked. Can a few of the experts here confirm my finding?

Angle doesn’t look bad. But Have a look around the 55-05 minute markers and the “E” in “perpetual”. Could just be image quality but they look off

drdds

15/8/19
Angle doesn’t look bad. But Have a look around the 55-05 minute markers and the “E” in “perpetual”. Could just be image quality but they look off

WOW, this is the reason I had to ask you guys. thanks for pointing it out. I checked using another pic...the "E" seem ok...? lol gosh not sure anymore. Obviously a rep will always be a rep. I just dont want this watch to look so obvious especially over something ZZF could easily fix to avoid minor flaws such as minute markers or prints.

drdds

15/8/19
I hope it looks fine on this pic, I wish jtime could give me a higher resolution QC pic.

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
That cyclops looks genlike!! Like a bubble... but If it’s stock ZZF then we know AR will not be up to snuff

That’s my watch and that is indeed after I fitted the gen crystal! There is an error on the 5 but you don’t see it in normal conditions and only once a month!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kloc123

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
20/11/17
Hi guys I wanted to ask, as on Puretime the movement is labeled as SA3135

What’s inside that watch? Is it VR3135?

Would appreciate the response and sorry for the confusion

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
Hi guys I wanted to ask, as on Puretime the movement is labeled as SA3135

What’s inside that watch? Is it VR3135?

Would appreciate the response and sorry for the confusion

It has been said many times in this thread that it's a VR3135.

Reactions: kloc123

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
Jtime should really do something about their website responsiveness, I almost threw my laptop out the window while trying to find something... :headdesk: