• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF New 116610LN Submariner 3135 V2 Releasing!

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.

lfarcos

Renowned Member
30/4/16
Indeed they do have a 116610 3135 V2 version so ignore Smoke’s comment. He clearly hasn’t read the thread correctly or looked at the images posted by Li at the beginning!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, i know but I try to show the 3135 version to smoke, so he can review it and show us their great comments. At least, in my opinion.

Nice candidate for a next order :)

Reactions: McDuck888

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
Wow that insert is making me very excited. Thanks a lot for sharing OP :)

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

botsyboy

Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Yes, i know but I try to show the 3135 version to smoke, so he can review it and show us their great comments. At least, in my opinion.

Nice candidate for a next order :)

I already have one coming and I’ll review it. I’ve bought and sold more gen subs than I can remember. Smoke is not the only guy here that knows Subs.

HWatch

Known Member
19/3/19
I already have one coming and I’ll review it. I’ve bought and sold more gen subs than I can remember. Smoke is not the only guy here that knows Subs.

Can’t wait for this mate. Just waiting to pull the trigger on either the 114060 or 116610.

Sent from the RWI App

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
botsyboy Looking forward to your review. Hopefully we can finally ascertain if this v2 movement is a VR3135 or just a decorated 2836! That’s a dealbreaker for me.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I’m sure there’s v3 with more decent DW like gen ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lfarcos

Renowned Member
30/4/16

Oh yes, I know :)

Looking forward to seeing your nice review.

Thanks.

Reactions: botsyboy

botsyboy

Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
botsyboy Looking forward to your review. Hopefully we can finally ascertain if this v2 movement is a VR3135 or just a decorated 2836! That’s a dealbreaker for me.

It’s not a decorated 2836 buddy. It’s a proper 3135 clone. The difference is very obvious from only a glance!
I will update when it arrives. Still not got qc yet from Li.

ebitdaddy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/11/19
Haha, just pulling your chain mate. listen, it’s good your doing some Research. Fact is It’s subjective. You can ask 10 members and get 10 different opinions. You just have to Find what rep you like with what flaws you can live with, untill you can’t (that will come).

I’ve tried every big factory 6 digit sub and For every correct element of one factory’s watch there’s a flaw to go with it. They all vary in which bits are right or wrong. Now I don’t really like any of them to own. I have bought the zzf as I like to check out the new factory versions but no doubt I’ll flip it after i’ve checked it out for a couple days. Only a gen will satisfy me on a 6 digit now so I wouldn’t bother with a franken, and I’m still waiting for the call.

You asked my thoughts, and If I had to pick a favourite sub it would be the ARF, despite its flaws the build quality is far better than the others, it’s the nicest all Rounder (for me). It does give you that premium feel, one you could believe for a minute you have the real
Deal, all the others never did that for me they were more what I expected of a copy watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Much appreciated buddy haha! Might have sold me on the ARF but I'll keep digging around in the meantime until I pull the trigger. I guess an easier solution is to get the the 114060 No Date and then my worries on that front are fixed.

Knowing me, I'll wish-wash back and forth for months though lol; thanks for the insight nonetheless!

iceberg1459

Renowned Member
Certified
27/3/08
If i remember right, movement has a tell without opening back(other than crown position). my old gen sub had clockwise rotating hands while setting via crown, and eta's are anti-clockwise. same goes for daytona.

Reactions: vcappp

shortlegs

31/5/19
Surprised that for such a popular release with quite a few people having ordered the rep, that we haven't seen any proper QC photos yet, ha.. Eagerly awaiting more photos of the lugs and sel before making the plunge..

botsyboy

Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Surprised that for such a popular release with quite a few people having ordered the rep, that we haven't seen any proper QC photos yet, ha.. Eagerly awaiting more photos of the lugs and sel before making the plunge..

Ordered mine last weekend with Li direct and a bit disappointed he has not come through yet with qc pics!