• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF GMT 116710 SH3186 photo review

Freeflyer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/9/17
I placed an order with InTime in late November. After checking the status a couple of times, I was informed they’re not expecting it to be available until the February time frame.

I just got QC today. I guess they were wrong with their estimate.

Reactions: m5smg2

Rollie_69

12/11/19
Was told from PT today that there’s only 20 just came in, hopefully I’m one of them.

KerwinKey

13/4/19
Still no news from ChazingTime. Ordered since 03 Dec. :(

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Ok so people are getting QC, hopefully i'll get them as well, i ordered on the third of january from puretime, fingers crossed i'll get this gmt before CNY

C.gjinika

Known Member
10/2/19
Should I get the ARF v3 or this? Movement alone I think this is a better bang for my buck if the rotor is really silent! Wonder what the power reserve is compared to the eta 2824?

I have the v3 and i find it more attractive than the gmt, and the quality is amazing also the movement is stable and power reserve on its max keeps 24-30 hours
It is just a stunning watch the V3

Sent from the RWI App

lofi

Known Member
16/5/10
I have the v3 and i find it more attractive than the gmt, and the quality is amazing also the movement is stable and power reserve on its max keeps 24-30 hours
It is just a stunning watch the V3

Sent from the RWI App

I have the v3 as well, but i got the gmt bug today and ordered one from ryan.

Nokia_3310

2/4/18
Anyone ordered from PT without any QC yet? So are trusty getting this piece before other TDs?

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Anyone ordered from PT without any QC yet? So are trusty getting this piece before other TDs?

Nevermind, paid on friday and i got QC today for the GMT ARF from puretime, that was faster than expected.

I got the VRF GMT as well, ironically i haven't received QC for that one yet, so hopefully i get them soon :)

Reactions: KJ2020

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
Nevermind, paid on friday and i got QC today for the GMT ARF from puretime, that was faster than expected.

I got the VRF GMT as well, ironically i haven't received QC for that one yet, so hopefully i get them soon :)

If accepted, would you mind sharing your QCs?

Thanks

Reactions: KJ2020

KerwinKey

13/4/19

Omg congrats, do post QC photos to let us envy. Meanwhile still waiting for mine since 03 Dec 2019....

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk