• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Yacht Master 40mm Watch Steel Band Black Bezel - just arrived

sledge121

Do not accept unsolicited offers
5/11/19
Hi Guys

I'm a new member and new to the replica world. I ordered a watch two weeks ago and it just arrived, it wasn't from a trusted dealer. I'm personally happy with the watch but I'm no rep or gen expert, not even padewan status. Anyway, here is a pic, if you have any questions or want pics of different angles etc, let me now.

Thanks
Sledge
Rolex Yacht Master 40mm Watch Steel Band Black Bezel - Rolex Yacht Master 40mm Watch Steel Band Black Bezel

sledge121

5/11/19

rred5

5/10/19
Just go to Trusted Dealers List and explore their sites and you will see high level reps there. Looking at Yacht Master myself.

sledge121

5/11/19
Can anyone point out the bad points that make this a really bad rep, for my own education?

Tobel

Respected Member
6/7/17
Man I'm sorry to give it to you straight but this is a bad rep. Firstly, to my knowledge there is no 40mm yacht master with a black bezel insert. The ones that would be the closest are either the 40mm in rose gold or the 42mm in white gold.

Now if you compare features with these models, you will see that they don't look alike at all. The case is wrong, the lugs and crown guards don't have the right shape and the datewheel has the wrong font. And that's only what I could see with a low resolution pic.

So if you enjoy it keep it as is. If you're looking for something more gen like, spend some time to search for the better reps, there's a few threads in yachtmasters.

Cheers

GingerBubba

I make Billy Butcher blush.
24/10/17
Can anyone point out the bad points that make this a really bad rep, for my own education?

It's hard to say because everything just looks off or wrong; the proportions are just weird. It's like asking why are these two women, who both have things in common - slim, brunette, made up, smiling - why is one comparatively good looking and the other horrific? The answer is your watch.

KvIQQ.jpg

KvqUS.jpg

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hi Wapvi

is that easy to fix for a watch mod guy?

thanks

I wouldn't spend a penny more on that watch. You know the old saying about putting lipstick on a pig? It’s a very low quality, fantasy rep. We’ve all had one at one time or another. Go to the RWI Trusted Dealer section and do some shopping. Some of the TDs have websites you can go to in order to search for the watch you want. Good luck.

beast18

Getting To Know The Place
21/5/19
Im not expert, but sorry my eyes hurts. Spend some time (a lot) and browse some threads, you will learn a lot, like me from other users with more experience. I wish you good luck wih your next rep :)