• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Whats the best out of the box Submariner you can buy at the Moment ?

Noleex

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/11/18
Guys what u think, whats the best "Out of the Box" Submariner you can buy at the moment. There so many Factorys, some time ago ARF had his hands front at the out of box solution, now there is a V10 of noob out, and even some other factoys have nice one.. what you think ?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
I think you need to read the corresponding threads and make up your mind instead of starting another "who has the best sub" thread. If after doing your homework there are still things that are not clear then you can ask for additional information and people will be much more inclined to help

hm11esh

4/9/18
The best sub in my opinion would be the one you can get from your AD

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Guys what u think, whats the best "Out of the Box" Submariner you can buy at the moment. There so many Factorys, some time ago ARF had his hands front at the out of box solution, now there is a V10 of noob out, and even some other factoys have nice one.. what you think ?

Kindly do some reading, people are posting the same questions, creating the same threads based on the same subject over and over again. The answers are here already - do some reading and decide yourself which watch you want to buy.

Reactions: TESLA760

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
R factory > *

+1

48fe4de1980b92551200fdbbad794564.png

Reactions: TESLA760

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
RWI should collect fees for every threads on this

I prefer the idea that RWI sets up a system to give the member (or, even better, the member’s member) a sharp, powerful electric shock if they type the forbidden words into the thread title field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk