• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF Daytona 116500 not running

brandan_20

19/10/11
Had a small issue with my Daytona as the o-ring on the crown tube had a small tear on it. I sourced a new o-ring and was ready to replace it. In order to remove the stem I had to remove the rotor and the deco plate. I removed the stem and replaced the o-ring with no issues. When I put it back together the watch is no longer running. I checked everything thing and can't see what the issue would be. Does anyone have any suggestions on where the issue might be? Thanks in advance for any input.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Is the stem working correctly - you can wind and set time?

What position was the stem in when you removed and replaced it?

You are sure you didn't misplace any parts - was there a deco rotor screw cover for example? Examine the deco plate for any missing pieces that might have gotten loose and fallen into the movement.

brandan_20

19/10/11
I had the stem in the winding position on removal. It appears to be in the correct position right now, when the crown is unscrewed it is in the winding position, then one pull out does nothing and the second pull out changes the time correctly.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk