• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v10 116610 released?

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Noob always do this the v9 started out with a perfect case then from batch 2 onwards the case is back to the old square lugs case this was the same with v6s and v7 and v8.the v10 looks to have that same case as first batch v9 so i think the later v10 batches will go back the the other mould with the square lugs.noob use 2 moulds the good one for the first batch release. And the bad one for all the watches untill the next v11 comes out.

houss1981

15/3/17
We are turning in circles with these people. Chinese are like that in all what they copy and produce wether a watch or a car. Cutting on cost to maximise profit but still tell you same same.
unless one of the experts here goes to the factory (preferably ARF) and customise a watch as requested to the smallest details they will never acheive perfect. Of course they will be asking a minimum quanity order mabe hundreds but i am sure that with right specs and reasonable price they will find clients here.
i do the same for truck trailers that i sell. They show me specs of the trailer and price as per their standard then i moddify them as per my request and negociate price again.
Untill this is done they will sell us what they want and not vice versa.

Kazeviur

Known Member
7/10/19
This is true! I had the first batch of noob 9 and then tried franken it and sold it away. Ordered a noob 9 again cos ARF date wheel too thick, the lug was different. Realised they have been doing this again and again

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
We are turning in circles with these people. Chinese are like that in all what they copy and produce wether a watch or a car. Cutting on cost to maximise profit but still tell you same same.
unless one of the experts here goes to the factory (preferably ARF) and customise a watch as requested to the smallest details they will never acheive perfect. Of course they will be asking a minimum quanity order mabe hundreds but i am sure that with right specs and reasonable price they will find clients here.
i do the same for truck trailers that i sell. They show me specs of the trailer and price as per their standard then i moddify them as per my request and negociate price again.
Untill this is done they will sell us what they want and not vice versa.

No one can find those factories. They are actually mobile trailers.

Reactions: rolexppapfan

slashFAslash

21/7/18
I don't think there will be a "revolution" in rep accuracy either with the sub reps and (almost) all of us know the general differences between ARF and Noob. For me at least, in the end it is buying either a Rolex clone movement or an Eta clone. Small differences like slight color deviations in the bezel markers or xtal or date wheel font you can always get modded if it bugs you.

Don't forget that 99% of the population would think that a 70$ U1 DHGate rep is "indistinguishable" to a gen because they don't know the intricacies of a gen Rolex.

Reactions: WRAPPSWISS

kholdstare

Horology Curious
8/9/19
Hi, It's my first time here. I've just received my QC pictures of the Noob V10 116610 LV Green from Jtime today. I wish to share these with you.
Timegrapher results: +3 s/d, amplitude is 301.

https://imgur.com/a/ovovohP
[h=2][/h]

Last edited:
Reactions: Luxus564

kholdstare

Horology Curious
8/9/19
lol I didn't mean to promote his site. He didn't ask me to do. I've followed this thread for a while, and simply wanted to share.

masterpiece777

17/6/19
EUROPE
was so excited, then i came to this thread and after all the shit thrown at the watch i'll wait for the arf v3

Exactly this i currently own the v2 LN and the quality and finishing ootb is just stunning.
And by far my best rep bracelet I have.
On my 116500 noobv2.2 the bracelet feels cheap ant it was rattling.
(After a treatment was a little better)

Sent from the RWI App

masterpiece777

17/6/19
EUROPE
was so excited, then i came to this thread and after all the shit thrown at the watch i'll wait for the arf v3

Exactly this i currently own the v2 LN and the quality and finishing ootb is just stunning.

Sent from the RWI App

masterpiece777

17/6/19
EUROPE

Sent from the RWI App

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
I don’t get why noob would bother changing the case shape from a good first batch to fat lugs in later batches. The case punch dies wouldn’t be cheap and I’m sure they’d have more than one and along with CNC finishing why write more program for these changes? what advantage are they creating by changing the case shape?

VaderTime

9/10/17
I don’t get why noob would bother changing the case shape from a good first batch to fat lugs in later batches. The case punch dies wouldn’t be cheap and I’m sure they’d have more than one and along with CNC finishing why write more program for these changes? what advantage are they creating by changing the case shape?

On one of the LV QC video someone posted earlier, the guy said, in Chinese, noob got a new batch of employees because “the old ones were assembling watches with their eyes closed.” Not sure how accurate the information is, but it might be a contributing factor.

Dan8888

Known Member
13/2/16

That's because they just don't know all these (little) differences. They just use the batch that their supplier gives to them, with no questions asked :(

Having a knowledgeable member inside the factory would be amazing for us reps enthusiast :D