Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

{{ NOOB V3 Daytona vs Gen Daytona vs ARF V2 Daytona }}

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    Originally posted by Alexvr79 View Post


    Wow gen like



    Sent from the RWI mobile app
    Yes ;-)


    Inviato dal mio SM-N950F utilizzando Tapatalk

    Comment


      #62
      Originally posted by Marco1937 View Post
      I have several Daytona Gen
      That's great...

      You should post some side by side photos with your Replicas.

      Comment


        #63
        Originally posted by M Scott View Post

        That's great...

        You should post some side by side photos with your Replicas.
        I don't have the same references as gen and rep except 116520 black (very same to my 116520 ARF V1 with Noob caseback).



        The other are 2 Zenith.
        However I have all the replies :-))))) fortunately I discovered this world, otherwise I would have run out of my money very quickly :-)))

        Comment


          #64
          Great thread!

          Comment


            #65
            I had the gen in my hand the other day. Even posted a pic. The noob dial is crap. No rolex dial has ever had a donut O in ROLEX.

            listen to M Hall. He knows his shit


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


              #66
              Originally posted by ssouthall6 View Post
              I had the gen in my hand the other day. Even posted a pic. The noob dial is crap. No rolex dial has ever had a donut O in ROLEX.

              listen to M Hall. He knows his shit


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Yes, that's true, but 3 donuts O O O of the counters are larger than the small donut or RoLEX :-)

              In my white Noob 116500 I put the ARF V2 dial. ARF is undoubtedly more refined. But in black the set of the Noob V3 dial with thin counters is more gen like. It's just my opinion.
              Last edited by Mark1937; 25-01-20, 08:11.

              Comment


                #67
                Noob V3 (thin counters) + ARF bracelet + CF bezel

                for me the best of black version

                Comment


                  #68
                  Originally posted by Marco1937 View Post
                  Noob V3 (thin counters) + ARF bracelet + CF bezel

                  for me the best of black version
                  Awesome photo! I will wear mine today....

                  Comment


                    #69
                    Originally posted by Marco1937 View Post

                    Yes, that's true, but 3 donuts O O O of the counters are larger than the small donut or RoLEX :-)

                    In my white Noob 116500 I put the ARF V2 dial. ARF is undoubtedly more refined. But in black the set of the Noob V3 dial with thin counters is more gen like. It's just my opinion.
                    Fair enough. I haven't seen the black - I'll have a look and let you know my thoughts Monday!

                    Oh no hang on. It's a 116520 I have coming!


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                      #70
                      Originally posted by Marco1937 View Post

                      I don't have the same references as gen and rep except 116520 black (very same to my 116520 ARF V1 with Noob caseback).



                      The other are 2 Zenith.
                      However I have all the replies :-))))) fortunately I discovered this world, otherwise I would have run out of my money very quickly :-)))
                      Can you measure and take a pic of the gen 116520 thickness?
                      Searching Parts:
                      TC DWO v4
                      Datejust Dial with Roman Numerals

                      Comment


                        #71
                        Originally posted by ginopino View Post

                        Can you measure and take a pic of the gen 116520 thickness?
                        Gen 12.4
                        Arf (with Noob caseback) 12.5

                        Comment


                          #72
                          Originally posted by Marco1937 View Post

                          Gen 12.4
                          Arf (with Noob caseback) 12.5
                          Great. And I suppose they were closed with the special tool, not by hands.
                          Searching Parts:
                          TC DWO v4
                          Datejust Dial with Roman Numerals

                          Comment


                            #73
                            Just ordered a digital caliper, never really needed one and now I feel the urge to measure my Daytonas

                            Comment


                              #74
                              Originally posted by Marco1937 View Post
                              Noob V3 (thin counters) + ARF bracelet + CF bezel

                              for me the best of black version
                              What TD did you use to ensure you got the correct subdials?

                              Comment


                                #75
                                I read somewhere that the Ceramic Bezel 116500 Black dial was designed with slightly thinner and matte finished sub-dials so there would be more contrast between the shinny hands and the dial.
                                The 116520 can be more difficult to read at a glance with the shinny sub-dials and shinny hands.
                                .

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X