• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Found a watchmaker in Melbourne AUS for servicing..

tonyxc2001

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/6/19
Hi fellow Aussies

So if you are after a service, getting my ARF SD43 (2824) serviced currently. Will probably try him for my sh3135 also later

Time will tell if he does good job or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

centrum

27/7/14
How much does it cost to have the movement serviced at this store in Australia? Does the fee exceed the value of the watch?

tonyxc2001

22/6/19
This service was $100aud. I’ll swap it for a Swiss eta when it eventually decides to stop working. He would install crystals also so probably use him to install prof xtal on my dssd

Asked a few watchshops in Melbourne and most wouldn’t touch a replica.

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
thanks mate, in melb myself and was trying to find someone that would do some work for me!

JoePineapples

22/10/17
thanks mate, in melb myself and was trying to find someone that would do some work for me!

Yes very interested. Good to hear someone in Aus is capable AND willing. I currently send work to the US. Great service, but would be good to keep it local.

Sent from the RWI App

Jonnop

Looking Around
22/7/18
Bob has been taking care of my reps for a while now. Good guy to have locally in Melbourne.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Just my 2 cents but if you want the guy to remain in business you may want to not show his name and address in a rep forum for anyone to see. It's ok to share in pm but you never know what this kind of publicity may bring him

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
Anyone know if he works on A7750, I have one in desperate need of service

tonyxc2001

22/6/19
Just my 2 cents but if you want the guy to remain in business you may want to not show his name and address in a rep forum for anyone to see. It's ok to share in pm but you never know what this kind of publicity may bring him

That is true. Not sure how to delete that image... any tips fellas???

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
That is true. Not sure how to delete that image... any tips fellas???

You should be able to edit your post by clicking on the small check mark at the bottom right of the post