Announcement

Collapse

IMAGE SHARING IMPROVEMENT

Use ClickPix.org , an easy way to share your images !
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
See more
See less

How reliable is the Daytona 116500 noob v2 movement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How reliable is the Daytona 116500 noob v2 movement

So I’ve come back to the rep world after a long time. Back in the day any chronograph rep was to be avoided (especially seconds at 6) as it was prone to breakdowns. More so with the seconds at 6 watches as it was a modified Asia 7750 movement that they modified to seconds at 6.

what is the status now with this new movement? Is this also prone to breakdowns or is it as reliable as a non chrono moveme r nowadays?

It's a full-fledged copy. It works beautifully for some people, but for me sometimes the chrono minute hand jumps two minutes instead of one.

Comment

The noob clone is much better than a 7750, the 7750 isn't bad when service but the 4130 clone is way better.

Comment

4130 clone is fantastic, mines is going strong after a year 4s/day!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Comment

very reliable from all counts. Some people have had issues but thats with any movement. Even gen movements have issues sometimes.

My clone 4130 has been working beautifully for 6 months non stop and keeps perfect time.

Comment

I have the 116520, same movement. When I received it, it was running fast (or slow, I dont remember) some 10s/d. I regulated it myself and after that it was gaining (or losing) 3 to 4 s/d. Caseback was tough to open, but an icecube on the caseback for a minute, and a sticky rubber ball did the trick.

Anyways, I have been wearing it again for the past week or two, over that period it has been consistently fast +3 to +5 s period. I check twice a day. When there is no mechanical shock it loses a second or two. When there is mechanical shock, like when I wear it on the hand to use a hammer to pound something, or sandpaper, or bowl etc. it gains a second.

I am in disbelief, but hey, it is what it is! I check now against phone, it is 4s fast as of now. This run wont continue for ever tho

Comment

I have 5 and they all run very strong, best has 80 h power reserve and they all run in +- 3 sec per day. Best movement ever built.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

sigpic

Comment

mine is working like a champ too , -1,2 secs per day and 70+ hr power ,and my modder (interaktiv) said it was very well built

On the other hand is out only around 1 year and something so no long terms results ...

Comment

It’s Amazing, go for it

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando RWI

Comment

Who did you guys get your movements serviced with?
                    Current Collection
                    Gen 116710LN
                    Gen Hamilton Khaki Mechanical "White Dawn"

Build in Progress: 116520LN
                    Upcoming: 16610LV

Comment

Originally posted by freediver View Post
                      mine is working like a champ too , -1,2 secs per day and 70+ hr power ,and my modder (interaktiv) said it was very well built

On the other hand is out only around 1 year and something so no long terms results ...
                      How do I get in touch with interaktiv? Can you share his email and where is he based? Looking for a modder

Comment

Originally posted by Kmmas View Post

How do I get in touch with interaktiv? Can you share his email and where is he based? Looking for a modder
                        He is a member of the forum, just pm him interaktiv

He is located in Greece

Comment

I have 3 Noobs - all with no issues whatsoever. All 3 keep time within COSC parameters.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

The 4130 is aside from minutia finishing details is a great movement and keeps perfect time.

Comment

Working...
                            X