Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Mod GMT MASTER II?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Mod GMT MASTER II?

    Can anyone mod this for me?

    https://puretimewatch.io/gmt-master-...let-a2836.html

    #2
    You're going to have to be more specific about what you want changed.
    We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
    BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen

    Comment


      #3
      Well i just wan't it to be as good as it can get. I am no expert on what can be done to reps.
      Last edited by masterminddk; 15-07-19, 19:15.

      Comment


        #4
        Then How about u do some reading

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by masterminddk View Post
          Well i just wan't it to be as good as it can get. I am no expert on what can be done to reps.
          So gen crystal, dial, hands, indices, case, bracelet and movement?

          Comment


            #6
            I found a guy to do it. Thank you for trying to help Muiramas.

            Comment


              #7
              Is it just me or are the forums swamped with new members recently?

              Comment


                #8
                shortlegs Definetly not just you....

                Comment


                  #9
                  muiramas don’t forget the gen certificat and engrave the serial number to make it even better.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    or just wear it and enjoy.
                    unless it has obvious flaws, no one will ever notice.
                    you can mod the hell out of it, but its ultimately still a rep, and people will not see the difference unless you are waving it under the nose of someone knowledgeable.
                    But, and this just my opinion, a rolex will always draw attention, as its one if not the most replicated watches, so people will often assume its a rep unless you look the part.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by shortlegs View Post
                      Is it just me or are the forums swamped with new members recently?
                      Its not you. (Even if you are a new member.)

                      Thanks Watchfinder.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by shortlegs View Post
                        Is it just me or are the forums swamped with new members recently?
                        Didn't you join 2 months ago? But yeah I feel the same

                        Comment


                          #13
                          muiramas Tobel ouch.. Touché.. Yes I joined 2 months ago after quite a long time of lurking and researching, but I was referring to the many new members who don't bother to read the rules of the forum, or do any research at all, and their post counts never seem to go beyond 10 cos after creating an unnecessary thread they get chided and then they just disappear after.

                          ​​​​​​​I would like to think that hopefully I'm not like that.. I mean, at least I didn't disappear! Ha.. ​​​​​​

                          ​​

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by shortlegs View Post
                            muiramas Tobel ouch.. Touché.. Yes I joined 2 months ago after quite a long time of lurking and researching, but I was referring to the many new members who don't bother to read the rules of the forum, or do any research at all, and their post counts never seem to go beyond 10 cos after creating an unnecessary thread they get chided and then they just disappear after.

                            I would like to think that hopefully I'm not like that.. I mean, at least I didn't disappear! Ha.. ​​​​​​

                            ​​
                            No worries mate. I feel the same at the moment, I think it's cyclical. But to Muiramas' post, the watch finder video of the noob Daytona may have generated some unwanted type of attention

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Funny how Noob went dark right after that came out
                              We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
                              BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X