• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DateJust 41 126300 Noob Polished Bezel Silver Dial Jubilee Bracelet A3235

DJ87

Gold Patron
Certified
7/1/19
Europe
Hi,

Considering placing an order for this model, as I don't want the fluted bezel like on the ARF 126334 model.
Has anyone experience with this Noob version of the DJ41? Is there perhaps any other similar maker that can be compared?

Also what is the status of ordering from Noob in regards to the latest news about being shut down?

-DJ

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
The noobs are nice BP also make one, check them Both against GEN. As far as I know, still unable to get anything new from NOOB but dealers may have stock from prior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

americanpsycho

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/6/19
Noobs use 3235 movement which I heard sucks, so does REF.

Only other factories to consider would be BP which is considerably cheaper, DJF, and RZF - all use the A2824 movement.

bolo9876

Horology Curious
14/10/20
did you end up getting this? im looking for same watch I think but every TD site that I find the dial is totally wrong with a dead giveaway that its a rep ... also the sidewinder .. every site I see with the jubilee bracelet the sidewinder crown has 2 dots under it and not the line ...