• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

deep sea sea dweller 116660 james cameron

romito_21

5/5/19
[SUP]Hey guys, so i’ve been doing some research on the james cameron sea dweller, come to the consensus that the ARF one is the best version to go for.

do any experts in the DSSD community wanna help me point out some flaws or ways to mod the watch to make it look better than it already does.
thanks guys![/SUP]

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
the case set is not right on the ARF , lugs are too rounded ...

but if that doesnt bother you , go for it

noob case set with ARF dial, bezel and hands would be almost perfect

Last edited:
Reactions: sn95 and hm11esh

romito_21

5/5/19
hmmm i see, i never heard anything about that before. does anyone else have opinions?

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Best thing you can do it get it, and then see for yourself what improvements could and should be made. Otherwise you'll have a bunch of conflicting opinions.

Reactions: romito_21

romito_21

5/5/19
thanks guys, does anyone have info on waterproofing this watch? would probably swim with it if i bought it.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
thanks guys, does anyone have info on waterproofing this watch? would probably swim with it if i bought it.

Best way is to wrap in in saran
wrap and place in a ziplock bag

it will be good !!!

JK on my noob ive sealed the HEV with epoxy and greased the gaskets , ive not had any permeation , or water ingress so far , i dont swin alot , but ive cleaned it with a steamcleaner .......oh and i shower too , and wash my hands

Reactions: Katarsis