• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Youtube vid on Daytona rep

thinker1

26/11/17
Noob Daytona 116500LN V2.2 A4130. Available at your nearest TD :)

johnandtonic

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/2/14
UK
Great video anad recommendation for the Noob Daytona. And to answer the question in the video.....looking at the rep on wrist make me feel good.

English Gent

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/7/14
he did exaggerate the price a bit saying the rep cost $1000, guess he doesn't want an inbox of "where did you get it from"

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
I love one of the comments: "Great, now all the replica factories will know how to improve based on this video". My friend, there's a forum for that.

Reactions: Nivka

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
Yet he wore it for a day " worrying that it was there, that someone might notice". No one cared however. It should give you a pointer to all noobs out there: Unless you're not looking the part, none would care what's on your wrist.
On the side note: Author of that video was more concerned of being accused of wearing rep that actually enjoying it. Hence he brought up the GS to justify spending "a thousand quids" on the replica. He made more off peeps watching that video. Pathetic IMHO.