• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First rep. 116613 LB V5 Noob?

Schcrew

Horology Curious
7/5/19
Hello everybody!
I've been watching this forum for about half a year or more by now, because I'm interested in purchasing a replica watch.
After as much research my free time allows, I decided that it shall be a Sub 116613 LB.
So I kept looking for it at the different TDs and then decided that I will get mine from Ryan. The 116613 LB V5 Noob.

https://www.intime04.co/rollie/4222-...let-a2836.html

So far so good.
But because I couldn't find any QC or reviews of it I wanted to ask if someone has experience with that particular one.
From all the countless FAQs here, word says, that the A2836 is pretty good, and this price range (305$) is where it starts to get more interesting. (?)

And to be clear to my personality: I'm not looking for a perfect, 1:1, absolutely amazing watch. Neither do I expect one. I'm perfectly aware that reps have their flaws. Maybe if my time and wallet allow it, I will get into franken watches and build off of that. For now I only want a not-so-bad-and-expensive rep watch that I can wear and tell the time with. I, of course, don't have any real experience with rep watches for now. I can only know what I read here over the last months.

Thank you for your answers in advance.
Have a nice day.

Last edited: