• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GMF 2019 Batman 126710?

dom1986

Renowned Member
20/1/15
Best looking probably, most accurate I wouldn't be so sure. And their DJ is a DJ41 BTW, not a DJ2 ;)

Ha ha touché, you knew what i meant! Lol. Hands down the best for me. The sub is very very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tobel

dom1986

Renowned Member
20/1/15
They need more men power with their production and they started cutting corners. I’ve been told all that by someone who fallows most of the Chinese rep forums.
Hopefully they (ARF) will sort things out.

Interesting to know this, the work all the factories produce has improved so much over the last 4 or so years. Be a shame to see them sink! GM seem top dog at the moment coming through,

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Interesting to know this, the work all the factories produce has improved so much over the last 4 or so years. Be a shame to see them sink! GM seem top dog at the moment coming through,

Yeah! GM is BP - same guys.
I’m suspecting DJF is also GM / BP. I have to check on that.
Newest DJF Batman is basically GM Batman with a few pieces that come from somewhere else.
Ive heard GM/BP will be releasing GMT with meteoroid dial pretty soon. I’m curious how it will look.
They seem to be very productive.

Last edited:

dom1986

Renowned Member
20/1/15
This is good to know, they have to tweak that insert depth for me and they have nailed it!

Tobel

6/7/17
This is good to know, they have to tweak that insert depth for me and they have nailed it!

They looked really good but then seeing the rehaut engraving made me sad. That's a deal breaker for me. Too bad :/

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
So cenixentor has been posting pictures of his gen watch and saying its from GMF and misleading members. I think theres a high chance he is a member of GMF.

Mods please look into this Raddave trailboss99

I'm not sure WTF is going on here but some shit is.
cenixentor you need to explain yourself before I kick your arse out the nearest window. I wouldn't take too long about it either so WTF are you up to buddy?

Reactions: Nivka and Vitor747

stofftier

25/12/12
GingerBubba Thanks Mate! cheers!

Just found the Videos and found them interessting too and wanted to Share this with you guys ;)

Here are my accepted QC Pics for my GMF Batman, i Hope it will arrive this monday 13.05.2019 Fingers crossed

Enjoy and let me know what you think :) Opinions apriciated :)

ThanksThanks

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
GingerBubba Thanks Mate! cheers!

Just found the Videos and found them interessting too and wanted to Share this with you guys ;)

Here are my accepted QC Pics for my GMF Batman, i Hope it will arrive this monday 13.05.2019 Fingers crossed

Enjoy and let me know what you think :) Opinions apriciated :)

ThanksThanks

It's a decent watch but I don't think it's better than the Noob overall. The insert really needs a paint mod and you can still see color transition bumps on it. A paint mod will make those bumps look worse. The markers are noticeably thinner than gen. So is the Noob, this does not make it worse than the Noob but it's not better either. The rehaut on almost all the new GMF/BP's is a mess (RG GMT excepted). Maybe it's just a bad batch and not everyone cares but I think it's unacceptable. I have a $90 DHGate rep Rolex with perfectly centered letters on the minute tic marks all the way around. It's not rocket science.

From another watch, but I see it on yours also

GMF-1a.jpg

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
^^ no Rolex “needs” a paint mod. That’s how you make your (supposedly) precision Swiss made watches look hand made and fake.

Our gen vs rep review should be ready this week. Been really busy.

Last edited:

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
^^ no Rolex “needs” a paint mod. That’s how you make your (supposedly) precision Swiss made watches look hand made and fake.

Stock Noob insert
V27L7b.jpg

Paint modded aftermarket insert
VUY2g2.jpg

Which one looks more fake?

Last edited:
Reactions: SWI

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
^^Can’t really assess quality and texture from pictures of different watches in different lighting/angles.

In real life paint jobs generally look fake to my eyes.

Gen numerals look smooth as Plastic in most lighting/angles. Paint jobs don’t look the same to my eyes in real life. That’s just my opinion as a gen and rep dealer....i respect people will disagree but that’s a good thing

Last edited:

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17

Ever seen a stock Noob v7?

edit - agree that a bad paint mod looks terrible, and many are. But done well, its a huge improvement. This GMF bezel as stock is not good.

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
^^Can’t really assess quality and texture from pictures of different watches in different lighting/angles.

In real life paint jobs generally look fake to my eyes.

Gen numerals look smooth as Plastic in most lighting/angles. Paint jobs don’t look the same to my eyes in real life. That’s just my opinion as a gen and rep dealer....i respect people will disagree but that’s a good thing

I totally agree with you. I didn’t see too many paint jobs that actually look good.

Reactions: KJ2020