• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF SD43 126600 v3 just released, whats new?

tribal

Renowned Member
27/3/06
Germany
No more discussion, if you want the Dial right take this! ;)
11e229ecac819dccb4488bba3a9db197.jpg

Gesendet von meinem Mi MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Tschacko

pelusito

Supporter
4/10/09
Hey Tribal, I searched also from a dial. Can you say me the price?

Rolex223344

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/3/19
I have now lived with my ARF SD43 V.3 for a while. Here are my thoughts.

1. The rehaut is not aligned correctly and the finish of the engraving does not look right. It has a hint of red to it. This bothers me a lot, and is an instant tell if you ask me.
2. The DW is to bold or the magnification is too large. Some numbers are better than others but as soon as I see the DW on a GEN I can instantly see the difference. NOT FUN!
3. Movement is noisy and grainy while operating, and last about 12-20h. Maby something wrong?
4. Clasp and bracelet is nice en firm, probably the best feature on the watch. Edges can tho feel a bit sharp.
5. Bezel, I think it have a nice finish to it, but when operating it feels grainy and not like a high en watch.The edges is a bit sharp too.
6. Overall finish of the watch is great, but not so sure about the crystal. Cant really make up my mind there yet.
7. Hands, dail, markers. No conclusion yet.

I shall admit that I have not worn a GEN Sea Dweller, but I do own some other high end swiss watches.
I would say that this watch feels like a 500 - 1000$ watch (witch it also is) Maby my expectations was to high.

Reactions: RonP and fletch512

sn95

Renowned Member
29/7/18
I have now lived with my ARF SD43 V.3 for a while. Here are my thoughts.

1. The rehaut is not aligned correctly and the finish of the engraving does not look right. It has a hint of red to it. This bothers me a lot, and is an instant tell if you ask me.
2. The DW is to bold or the magnification is too large. Some numbers are better than others but as soon as I see the DW on a GEN I can instantly see the difference. NOT FUN!
3. Movement is noisy and grainy while operating, and last about 12-20h. Maby something wrong?
4. Clasp and bracelet is nice en firm, probably the best feature on the watch. Edges can tho feel a bit sharp.
5. Bezel, I think it have a nice finish to it, but when operating it feels grainy and not like a high en watch.The edges is a bit sharp too.
6. Overall finish of the watch is great, but not so sure about the crystal. Cant really make up my mind there yet.
7. Hands, dail, markers. No conclusion yet.

I shall admit that I have not worn a GEN Sea Dweller, but I do own some other high end swiss watches.
I would say that this watch feels like a 500 - 1000$ watch (witch it also is) Maby my expectations was to high.

Something is definitely wrong with your watch, should be getting at least 36 hours out of a full wind and it should not feel grainy. Maybe you got one that was rushed?

wombob78

13/10/14
97177a8b65f219834e2c0c7f66649c83.jpg

Does ARF 126600 dial has this vintage look under sun as the genuine has?

Just curious...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wombob78

13/10/14
Looks abit brownish Or some call it tropical...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jonathanw

I'm Pretty Popular
6/9/15
They will NEVER get it perfect ! That's wishful thinking , enjoy it for what it is !

Dsquared

7/4/13
Will they release blue dial v3?

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

PurePete

21/8/19
Aust
Is this the best ootb rep?

After reading the entire thread it seems the Noob has some better parts but if you don't want to mod the watch then the ARF v3 is the best SD43.
The ultimate would be to buy both and build one almost perfect rep from the best parts...

Is the bracelet on the Nood better? That's an important detail...

Last edited:

PurePete

21/8/19
Aust
I've just ordered a ARF SD43 from a TD. I paid extra for a courier so hopefully it wont get seized by customs!

I'll post my thoughts here once I've received and used the watch for a while.

Last edited:

bosaftw

6/6/16
Germany
I've just ordered a ARF SD43 from a TD. I paid extra for a courier so hopefully it wont get seized by customs!

I'll post my thoughts here once I've received and used the watch for a while.

Can you share some pics of your ARF SD V3 please?
How is your date wheel and the dial markers? Are they finally not so sharp anymore?

Reactions: PurePete

PurePete

21/8/19
Aust
I've had my ARF SD V3 for about 4 weeks now. Overall it's OK but the quality could be better but considering the price I'm happy.

The biggest issue I have is the date cyclops is misaligned. It looked fine in the QC photos but I noticed it as as soon as I unpacked it.
The date font looks fine to me and the date flip happens precisely at 12AM. I'll share some pictures soon but I have to create an account on a picture sharing site.