Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

New ARF Deepsea SH3135-v2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for your input Rob! Any ideas/rumours of when the updated 126660 will be released? I heard marginal wrist sizes suitable for the DSSD is better fitted with the older 116660 bracelet size

Comment

it would not make much business sense for the factories to release 126660 until they have milked the updated version 116660 sales...but who knows.

I didn’t want to wait and see, so I’ve ordered the 116660.

The only thing that really annoys me with all ARF divers is the brilliant white lume...and the 6 , 9 and 12 hour surrounds (too flat).

Comment

Originally posted by xartan View Post
        I wonder if the high crystal can be fixed.
        Nope...except with big modifications. The best way would be a lowered crystal. Everything else is hard work on the inner Ring/Caseback etc...every part depends on each other when assembling. So if you press the crystal in you can’t screw down the Caseback fully.

Comment

Originally posted by KSwatches View Post
          it would not make much business sense for the factories to release 126660 until they have milked the updated version 116660 sales...but who knows.

The only thing that really annoys me with all ARF divers is the brilliant white lume...and the 6 , 9 and 12 hour surrounds (too flat).
          Thats my thought too!! First sell the 116660 off...
          Maybe they use the updated Dial for the 126660 also, so this would make sense that the 116660 got that improvement.

who knows...we have to wait :/

Comment

Originally posted by KSwatches View Post

I am on the same boat as you guys, I'm going to help milk the remaining 116660 stock lol, ordering today from TT.

Comment

Is that even the ARF version? The ceramic bezel looks way to small normally it fits perfectly with the case here you see that the ceramic bezel is smaller than the case itself which is normally not happening with ARF (more on noob versions).

Comment

Originally posted by Tigerdragon View Post
                Is that even the ARF version? The ceramic bezel looks way to small normally it fits perfectly with the case here you see that the ceramic bezel is smaller than the case itself which is normally not happening with ARF (more on noob versions).
                What exactly do you mean? I guess it‘s the Shitty Light from above on TT QC pics...its a shadow, looking like a gap.

check some posts before there are pics from a Member who got it - Insert is 100%

Comment

I mean the size of the insert look at the outside and then the case or the insert is to low that could also be the case. I don't see that problem on the other pictures to be honest.
                  Last edited by Tigerdragon; 10-03-19, 21:39.

Comment

I mean the size of the insert look at the outside and then the case or the insert is to low that could also be the case. I don't see that problem on the other pictures to be honest.
                    Do you mean this? https://picr.me/image/VE4vZF

Comment

Exactly looks like the ceramic insert sits to low (maybe thats why the crystal is to heigh).

Comment

man you guys are nitpicking

Comment

Not really i just said id never seen that on an ARF version before.

Comment

Not really i just said id never seen that on an ARF version before.
                            Don't worry, i really appreciate your Information brother

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

Comment

The lighting is really unfortunate, as Rob said.
                              This is the first DSSD with updated lugs I see in qc pics though!
                              Finding the perfect rep is a never ending chase...

Comment

Yeah i would hold my Hand in fire its from the light/shadow.

The crystal is too high! It was always too high since the beginning of ARF‘s Deepsea

Comment

Working...
                                X