• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob daytona 904L V2

Scoobiedooo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/3/19
Uk
Gen VS Noob V2.2

This Fake Rolex Is The Most Accurate Yet | Watchfinder & Co.
https://youtu.be/upAJE_XhT2Y

What's all that how it makes you feel bollocks!

That's the best advert yet for noob! How many people will start looking into reps after seeing that. Not only can you get the watch but also save yourself £20000! I have gen Rolex and reps and can honestly say that I get as much pleasure from the reps as gens.

And when he said 'good luck trying to sell a rep' I thought to myself a noob v2.2 would sell in here in a flash

Redheart

17/5/19
I keep noticing the non centred dial, easily recognisable looking at the space between the outer minutes marks on edge of the dial. Seems it's more pronouced on the white dial than on the black dial. Maybe the black one hides this lack of precise centering better?

I wonder if member already open their backs and recentered the dial themselves?
Sorry if that's already answered but I gave up reading after page 60!

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
I keep noticing the non centred dial, easily recognisable looking at the space between the outer minutes marks on edge of the dial. Seems it's more pronouced on the white dial than on the black dial. Maybe the black one hides this lack of precise centering better?

I wonder if member already open their backs and recentered the dial themselves?
Sorry if that's already answered but I gave up reading after page 60!

Yup, but not alone

I serviced mine right away and my modder also centered the dial for me

G123

1/6/19
If you buy a black or white dial from Puretime will you get the V2.1 dial right now?

Last edited:

jennyleee

6/4/18
What's all that how it makes you feel bollocks!

That's the best advert yet for noob! How many people will start looking into reps after seeing that. Not only can you get the watch but also save yourself £20000! I have gen Rolex and reps and can honestly say that I get as much pleasure from the reps as gens.

And when he said 'good luck trying to sell a rep' I thought to myself a noob v2.2 would sell in here in a flash

Quite an endorsement for the Noob. Much easier to get at "retail" than a gen Daytona.

Redheart

17/5/19
For the life of me I can't decide on the black vs the dial ceramic! On one hand the white is a good contrast to my sub, but the black looks really good too!
how you lads decided on which color to get?

Scoobiedooo

25/3/19
Uk
For the life of me I can't decide on the black vs the dial ceramic! On one hand the white is a good contrast to my sub, but the black looks really good too!
how you lads decided on which color to get?
Get both, that's the beauty of buying reps.

Redheart

17/5/19
Haha!
it may well happen ;)
i am the only wanting to have the gray sunray dial on an oyster? Obviously it's gonna be a tell for the Rolex fans but personally 8 just love the look! Is the gray dial considered a good rep like the white dial?

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
Haha!
it may well happen ;)
i am the only wanting to have the gray sunray dial on an oyster? Obviously it's gonna be a tell for the Rolex fans but personally 8 just love the look! Is the gray dial considered a good rep like the white dial?

The grey is the best ootb, only the weight isnt good. Best way is to take two, one ss and one 116519ln ;)

7b431b73035493a47351970247ece322.jpg

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
Just got this pic in a set of QC pics - it would seem that the dial misalignment is still a problem for NOOB. (The yellow outlining is mine.....)

IMG-2765a.jpg

Scoobiedooo

25/3/19
Uk
Just got this pic in a set of QC pics - it would seem that the dial misalignment is still a problem for NOOB. (The yellow outlining is mine.....)

IMG-2765a.jpg

Dont worry about it, some gens are like that. It's been dissgussed in here already.

rolexlover101

Known Member
29/12/18
M Scott
Need you guys help. Just got this QC pic as a replacement watch (the first gone got seized by US custom) :(
Yes, I have to pay again :( Anyways, is this the newer version that we are talking about 2.21 or whatever? The dial looks a little big but it's may be the pic (or me). Thanks guys.

https://ibb.co/cCSSWnk
https://ibb.co/HnzK93g

Last edited:

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
M Scott
Need you guys help. Just got this QC pic as a replacement watch (the first gone got seized by US custom) :(
Yes, I have to pay again :( Anyways, is this the newer version that we are talking about 2.21 or whatever? The dial looks a little big but it's may be the pic (or me). Thanks guys.

https://ibb.co/cCSSWnk
https://ibb.co/HnzK93g

Most TDs will send another if a watch gets seized, as long as they used their preferred shipping carrier.
Why would you have to pay again?

BTW... This one is the newer "V2.2" dial...

Right Click and Open in a New Tab to see it Larger...

rolexlover101

Known Member
29/12/18
Thanks Scott.. Yeah the particular TD I ordered it from didn't offer free replacement :( All was offered was free shipping & buy replacement at cost (which is about $100 off retail listed price btw).
I got 2 watches seized..a Noob black Daytona and an AP royal oak.. :(
Next round will definitely go with TD that offers free replacement.

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
Thanks Scott.. Yeah the particular TD I ordered it from didn't offer free replacement :( All was offered was free shipping & buy replacement at cost (which is about $100 off retail listed price btw).
I got 2 watches seized..a Noob black Daytona and an AP royal oak.. :(
Next round will definitely go with TD that offers free replacement.

Which carrier did they use for shipping?