• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Marz's 116710 Batman Build Thread

Marz

Known Member
9/1/19
Melbourne, Australia
Comparison to my gen LN insert....sending it back and getting a refund!

rzBHg.jpg

rz5yR.jpg

ChinoWolf

Certified
29/10/17
USA
Great build! I recently got the same 116710 noob 904 release however the CHS movement broke the 2nd day I received the watch. I am send it back for a repair. I do have one extra Gen LN bezel for sell. PM me if any of you want it!

P996

Horology Curious
1/4/18
Guys, why bother? I have the GMT-Master II 116710 BLNR Black/Blue Ceramic V9 904L (got it from Intime) and even wore it to my jeweler's (he is a certified Rolex dealer) birthday party and he didn't spot it is a fake (only after I told him and he looked very closely at it). I have a couple of gen watches from him, so we're good. Regular people will never realize it is a fake and even experts need to take a closer look to see it. So why bother and spend more money on a fake watch (even a Frankenwatch is still a fake one in a way or another).
I wore a fake Audemars Piguet ROO (LeBron version) to a watch collector's dinner invite and he saw the watch, was crazy about it. Took him a minute looking at it very closely to realize it is a fake. He told me that he admired the watch for over an hour after I sat down at the table but didn't realize it is a fake until he actually looked at it closer.
Unlike the jeweler, this guy wasn't cool at all with me wearing a fake, even after I told him that I own two gen APs (Safari and ROO Carbon). He wanted to know why I wear a fake watch and I told him I like the design and everything but I cannot afford to buy so many gen watches, so I get only a few and the others are...fake.

Marz

Known Member
9/1/19
Melbourne, Australia
Latest update, im abandoning the project! I just cant find a decent bezel insert :(

Im going to look for gen, watch, maybe not a BLNR, but just a regular 116710LN

Last edited: