• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116519ln Noob v2 just arrived

SKnight

8/7/19
Just pulled the trigger ok this. Will be my first rep, so really excited.

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
On a more serious note can you please take some pictures of the side profile of the case? Indeed the precious metal Daytona's have a different case shape just wondering if the rep has followed that or just re-used the same case shape as the SS ones.

Here’s a couple shots of a 11619 and 116500 Noob to answer your question.

82B1283E-51AF-4696-87A8-78A39AC2FDD1_zps0imnqixu.jpeg

0CEA5DDD-D0BE-47F1-90DA-A97AFBB9BFBB_zpskgpyniup.jpeg

Sent from the RWI App

racingeagle

Known Member
9/4/16
Just got mine too!

It's fantastic absolutely fantastic as far as I can tell the movement is extremely reliable and you cannot hear the rotor et cetera additionally the winder and winding mechanism is butter smooth.

This is a seriously seriously close replica apart from the fact that it is not in white gold.

I was concerned about the dial because in the pictures it has a slightly bronze tinge to it but in real life, it is exactly the same colour as the genuine and the subdials have the sunburst effect too

The oyster flex bracelet is way better than previous versions I have seen and it has the metal insert inside as well. Noob has really knocked the ball out of the park with this one. If they bring out the normal stainless steel models to this quality and they have a decent face on them I can see the resale price of originals crashing. Unless you use a loupe know one would be able to challenge you on the wrist. It is super slim.

By far the best replica I have ever bought.

HyVyy.md.jpg

HytID.md.jpg

HyEKp.md.jpg

HyqVs.md.jpg

HvA8a.md.jpg

Will Oysterflex fit a 7-7.5” wrist? Always a concern of mine thanks

Tony23

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/8/19
I have a 6.5” and I had to go EE EF On the smallest setting in the clasp and it’s still somewhat loose. An EF-EG combo will fit great for you
Does the EG came with the package?

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

spacedinvader

Known Member
1/8/18
Does anyone know if it’s possible to source an ED sized piece? I think that, with an EE or EF on the other side would be perfect for my 6.75” wrist. At the moment I have EE/EE which is the correct length but slightly uncomfortable as 6 o clock side should be shorter than 12 o clock due to wrist shape.

incidentally I recently read that E is equivalent to 5 oyster links, F to 6 etc. I’m a 4 on the bottom, 6 on the top guy with oyster bracelets.

votoms

Known Member
1/9/12
The watch looks really good. Well made and very accurate. The 116519LN is the best Noob Daytona out of the box. (optically it is the best Noob Daytona and close to GEN)

The missing easy link clasp is annoying :-( I cannot understand why they did not have made this for the link of the Oyster Flex??
I am also not sure, if the ARF OysterFlex has it?? Best to ask a TD.
But at all, the ARF OysterFlex looks in finish much better. Only when you look and compate pictures Noob and ARF OysterFlex.

Regarding the case shape:
The stainless steel versions have different cse shape compared to the yellow gold / white gold / everose / platin versions.
See therfore the case shape to the lugs in side view (pic's below)

See the pic below for comparison.
rolex-cosmograph-daytona-116500ln-40mm-black-cerachrom-white-ceramic-stainless-steel-chronograph-tachymetre-9-crown.jpg

rolex-daytona-white-gold-steel_black-index-dial-ceramic-bezel-oysterflex-rubber-bracelet-116519ln-3-crown.jpg

It's only the PM-C cases that differ and are similar to a YM case. Full PM cases more resemble the classic Rolex Oyster case. The full PM models wear alot larger than than all Daytona-C models. My father recently acquired a 2019 Everose 116505 and it wears larger than his Daytona-C.

bubblegummers

Known Member
15/12/18
Just got mine too!

It's fantastic absolutely fantastic as far as I can tell the movement is extremely reliable and you cannot hear the rotor et cetera additionally the winder and winding mechanism is butter smooth.

This is a seriously seriously close replica apart from the fact that it is not in white gold.

I was concerned about the dial because in the pictures it has a slightly bronze tinge to it but in real life, it is exactly the same colour as the genuine and the subdials have the sunburst effect too

The oyster flex bracelet is way better than previous versions I have seen and it has the metal insert inside as well. Noob has really knocked the ball out of the park with this one. If they bring out the normal stainless steel models to this quality and they have a decent face on them I can see the resale price of originals crashing. Unless you use a loupe know one would be able to challenge you on the wrist. It is super slim.

By far the best replica I have ever bought.

How can you tell that the straps have the metal inserts, without cutting them up?

BTW my rotor is slightly audible, but not loud enough to bother me.

bubblegummers

Known Member
15/12/18
I did cut one up :) ..and they have a metal insert.

!!!! Hats off to you! Any pics to share?

But seriously, as it is, it feels all rubber, not stiff enough to suggest that there is a metal insert inside.... I do recall reading somewhere that the ARF Oysterflex has the insert, but not the Noob.

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
!!!! Hats off to you! Any pics to share?

But seriously, as it is, it feels all rubber, not stiff enough to suggest that there is a metal insert inside.... I do recall reading somewhere that the ARF Oysterflex has the insert, but not the Noob.

Will see if i still have the strap somewhere. As i ordered the gen oysterflex i dissected the Noob. Will check and update if i find it.

EDIT: Found it, here's a pic of Noobs OF w/ metal inlay

OHAhG.jpg

Last edited:

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
@Itto, is it worth getting the gen oysterflex strap??

Absolutely. If you like the oysterflex in general - then a gen is definitely an upgrade. Like i mentioned before it's simply more refined. Also feels smoother, you can definitely feel a difference in the materials used.

SKnight

8/7/19
@Itto, thanks for the reply.

I'm faily new this forum/ hobby. For my very first rep, ive gone with the Noob 116519.

My wrist is 7inches, could you advise me on what size straps I would need??

Cheers

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
@Itto, thanks for the reply.

I'm faily new this forum/ hobby. For my very first rep, ive gone with the Noob 116519.

My wrist is 7inches, could you advise me on what size straps I would need??

Cheers

That should be EE on 6 o clock and EF on 12 o clock position. If you manage to get an easylink from somewhere (e.g. a noob yachtmaster clasp) this should give you enough additional room to adjust.