• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New SUB VRF

Beano2278

Horology Curious
9/12/18
So does anyone know if the ARF bracelet will fit on a VRF?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
So does anyone know if the ARF bracelet will fit on a VRF?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

I would say yes, my ARF oyster I got separately fits almost all my reps, including a BP Hulk, which is same case as VRF. You can never know for certain before trying but ARF bracelets are the most interchangeable in my experience.

Reactions: vcappp

stealth658

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
18/6/17
I would say yes, my ARF oyster I got separately fits almost all my reps, including a BP Hulk, which is same case as VRF. You can never know for certain before trying but ARF bracelets are the most interchangeable in my experience.

Does that fix the SEL being flush? Or is that an issue with the watch lugs?

Spiral_Cabbage

12/2/18
Conus
Unfortunately, they all seem to have very depressing sel. A definite no go for me. I might have to go the V9 route and add an sh3135. I really like the vr3135 though. Looks promising. If anyone is able to source the movement alone, please share.

Reactions: vcappp

deingesicht

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/1/19
Unfortunately, they all seem to have very depressing sel. A definite no go for me. I might have to go the V9 route and add an sh3135. I really like the vr3135 though. Looks promising. If anyone is able to source the movement alone, please share.

But when you say "very depressing", it can't be that bad. If it is just swap it out with another one.

I'm thinking of buying this for my 1st rep but I'm worried it might be a little flashy hence more considering a omega

sfgerl

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/10/18
Well, my bank finally released my bitcoin funds and I sent off payment for one of these - the Hulk version. Hopefully QC photos will come in the next several days.

I'll post QC photos once I GL it. I'll be curious to see what members think about the DW, the SELs (already not expecting much in that department!), etc. And, if the movement gets a thumbs up from my watchsmith, I'll consider a gen crystal, see if my ARF bracelet fits it, and go from there.

I'm excited at the possibilities, this does seem to have real potential as long as he movement is not junk...!

Reactions: jakekrait

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18

I would say lugs would be less of a factor as they tend to be more consistent in height extending off the case. More important factors would be the bracelet SEL itself and where the springbar lug holes are drilled. There are a lot of posts discussing putting ARF bracelets on other factory's reps like Noob V9 Sub or Noob Daytona. Sometimes it helps, sometimes not YMMV.

Here's a pic of an ARF datejust 36mm oyster (20mm lug width) on my gen GMT. Looks like it was made for it. Sorry, I don't have a pic of it on my BP Sub but the fit is just as good.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14

I have a brand new ARF 904 bracelet. It is scary how real it looks. Even engraving in the SEL. I will take pics when I get mine with both the VRF and the ARF bracelet.

Reactions: vcappp and KJ2020

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
For me the sel are that bad.

The SEL's are not that bad! While I know not all of the watches are the same. My QC pics look fine.

hCOrD.jpg

hC3wU.jpg

Reactions: KJ2020

lamkinpark

Known Member
12/10/18
Wow, look like VRF nail it with this recent release. Let wait for occb2 review.

Last edited:

Stevenkissrwi

Looking Around
2/12/18
I have an Vrf Hulk recieved today , how i can upload photos with the App ?

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
Well, my bank finally released my bitcoin funds and I sent off payment for one of these - the Hulk version. Hopefully QC photos will come in the next several days.

I'll post QC photos once I GL it. I'll be curious to see what members think about the DW, the SELs (already not expecting much in that department!), etc. And, if the movement gets a thumbs up from my watchsmith, I'll consider a gen crystal, see if my ARF bracelet fits it, and go from there.

I'm excited at the possibilities, this does seem to have real potential as long as he movement is not junk...!
I received some pics from my TD as I was really curious and tempted. But I have decided not to order in this instance.

Look forward to Rob's review and probably a full teardown.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk