• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob Daytona V2 on Intime

PsychoTee16

-- Watchmaker --
Supporter
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/3/12
California - Bay Area
Has anyone recently tried to get the ARF Dial and Bezel from any TDs recently? I am being told it is near impossible to get the parts. Probably have to order an entire ARF Daytona...

2many2choose

Known Member
17/8/16
Yes I have and got the same results. The best way is to keep an eye on the parts sales section or post a WTB. I had some luck and another member sold me the parts along with an ARF bracelet. Good luck to you!

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Great piece.. If I can unsee the bezel font, I would pull the trigger..

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I'm so glad I don't see ( and refuse to see ) all these details some of you are stressed about. The watch is small and these details sooo tiny that you can't even see them on the wrist. Unless someone wants to make an impression on Instagram or TRL, this watch is good to go.

goldman555

Known Member
4/8/16
If those pictures are real and they have put the sub dials on a diet. This will be the most significant wrep replica for a long time. It will blow a hole in the secondary market for these watches that Rolex have artificially inflated the price of so they can re-keep some of the money they lost to Bernie Madoff. The problem with stainless steel watches is that when somebody comes up with a watch like the Noob V2 it's almost impossible to tell the difference. But more importantly it is really reliable so you don't need to spend four times retail or get laughed at in an authorised dealer if you ask for one of these watches.

As I said before if the pictures are real and the sub dials are more aerodynamic this will be huge

Rolex better start manipulating their precious metal watches instead. One thing you can't fake is gold!

Simurgh

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/2/16
I am still looking for the platinum daytona. If Noob can get those real sunburst subdials that would be fantastic!

chocovanila

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/8/15
4qkba.md.jpg

What’s your wrist size and are those both EE? (The smallest)

gb7007

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
5/12/16
Austria
Hmmm 2 different experiences from 2 different members. LOL

That is my concern - I've had over 30 chronos in the past and none of them reset properly especially when the big seconds hand is stopped and reset anything past the 30 second or so mark - I think because the reset hammer hits too hard at this point and beyond it never resets to 12 perfectly. I know this clone movement does not work the same way but I was hoping for a 100% stable chrono as I use this function quite a lot.

I defence for Noob I must add that both watches that would not reset properly have been out to a watchsmith for modding. As I was informed by watchsmith Nr. 2. there were servere mistakes made which could have lead to the missalignment. Nevertheless I have some Gens with a 7750 that will not reset properly every time.

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
My wrist is 7.25" and I'm using EE and EF and the micro adjustment on the clasp on the middle hole. It's perfect.

Reactions: Nivka

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
Oh, I see. The dial is spot on as far as I'm concerned. The whole watch is spot on. I've never had a rep ( and there were over a hundred so far) that would feel so solid and well made. Nothing rattles, nothing is loose, crown operation rock solid, it's damn near perfect.

sjpadams

Known Member
14/1/19
Oh, I see. The dial is spot on as far as I'm concerned. The whole watch is spot on. I've never had a rep ( and there were over a hundred so far) that would feel so solid and well made. Nothing rattles, nothing is loose, crown operation rock solid, it's damn near perfect.

Blimey that is some endorsement .. I am looking at oysterflex options now YG or silver dial

Sent from the RWI App

FLYER9

Known Member
2/2/16
Hi, can anyone tell me which strap size fits a 7 inch wrist? I’m currently ordering this beauty from Ryan but I’m also ordering the ARF Oysterflex strap (as it’s more accurate to gen) and can’t find which strap size is good for 7 inch wrist.

Thanks!

Reactions: Freddy89+