• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob Daytona V2 on Intime

j0n3s

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/11/15
seems like a good reps... i dont think its easy to be call out as a rep when you are wearing them..
Am i right lol ??

Booonin

2/9/18
Well, you can actually remove the endlinks on the Noob (which on the gen are fixed) - but idk if the lugholes are in the correct position for the oyster bracelet. Will try later on if i find the time.

EDIT: Tried with a Noob yachtmaster bracelet but it won't fit because the Daytona endlink is much slimmer. See pic. I guess it would be the same with ARF bracelet. So one would have to somehow modify the endlink. Hmmm.. it would look stunning, for sure!

left Daytona endlink - right Noob bracelet

XSA4G.jpg

Thank you very much of trying it! I have asked Ryan and he told me the same thing that they are different by the size. The thing is the inconsisteny in a desires, one day I want rubber bracelet another simple oyster and for the rest of the days - jubilee :DDD

Reactions: Itto

Rolly123

17/11/18
Thank you too!
It is a NOOB from Intime (BTW: Great Dealer!) ;-)
I only replaced the oysterflex for a nice black leather strap with a grey stitching
(this watch belongs on leather for me).
and i also added an easylink from a JF Daytona, thats all!

I like this on leather too. Why did you need the easy link from JF Daytona? Can you not just straight replace the oysterflex with leather strap?

Also does your leather strap let you use the rolex deployment buckle? If so can you send link please?

Thanks!

Reactions: Freddy89+

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
Thank you very much of trying it! I have asked Ryan and he told me the same thing that they are different by the size. The thing is the inconsisteny in a desires, one day I want rubber bracelet another simple oyster and for the rest of the days - jubilee :DDD

I know exactly how you feel ;)

Booonin

2/9/18
I know exactly how you feel ;)

However, the inability of chasing bracelets that way leads to irrationality of buying 3 same pair of watches :( don't want to make decision :D (which one is the most one)

Reactions: Itto

Odion

9/1/11
I like this on leather too. Why did you need the easy link from JF Daytona? Can you not just straight replace the oysterflex with leather strap?

Also does your leather strap let you use the rolex deployment buckle? If so can you send link please?

Thanks!

You can replace it directly, i only used the easylink because it comes with the gen watch and gives you additional 5mm, if needed ;-)

Rathfus

Horology Curious
18/1/19
Said lots of stuff and showed pictures

I know I'm late to this thread but I really appreciated this breakdown you did.
I'm not nitpicky enough to worry much about these things but I really find it fascinating to see the subtle differences.
It makes me feel like I'm learning a lot about replicas as well as genuine watches.
Thanks for this.

goldman555

Known Member
4/8/16
Two weeks in now and this watch is awesome. I do have an Everest strap that I have tried on the watch but as a previous poster says the oyster flex replication on this watch is fantastic. In fact I'm struggling to see any major flaws in this watch whatsoever.

The power reserve seems to be very big it is very reliable the dial sparkles amazingly like it's got diamonds and it.

But for me the weirdest thing about this watch versus virtually any other Rolex replica I have owned is the movement is Butter Smooth. This is always the biggest tell on a replica Rolex. But this movement is smooth as silk. And there is no real sound when you move it.

If you asked me this is just as good replica as the ARF sea dweller with red lettering. It's awesome and worth every penny

pilotmarkxvii

Looking Around
9/7/12
Could one of the owners please tell me how the red Daytona lettering looks in person? It has a somewhat hand drawn look in some of the pictures. Also, is it engraved, or printed? I would really appreciate the info. Thanks.

grandphuba

8/4/18
Could one of the owners please tell me how the red Daytona lettering looks in person? It has a somewhat hand drawn look in some of the pictures. Also, is it engraved, or printed? I would really appreciate the info. Thanks.

Pretty sure it's printed, but definitely not engraved. You see the flaws when you view it so close from a loupe. On the wrist, I'm more concerned with the font and shade of red